best pair for scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AndrewMcCalam, Apr 7, 2022.

1. pixel

pixel

Usually USD pairs work well for me.

#31     Apr 13, 2022
  2. bublu

bublu

Agreed the major pairs have good liquidity plus volatility to make profits and they also comes up with low spreads.

#32     Apr 13, 2022
  3. Scalping trading for active trader maybe on days trading they can open so many trades daily, there is scalping trader make a hundred times transaction with scalping.

#33     Apr 13, 2022
  4. Peace11

Peace11

I would suggest EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY, though they have high volume and high liquidity, but they have extremely low spreads making it possible to scalp on small pips move.
    I just appreciate the fact that my broker forechief offers flaoting spread from 0 pips, which I feel is god for such conditions.

#34     Apr 14, 2022
  5. I trade EUR/USD and GBP/USD because they offer tight spreads. Some traders also prefer trading minor currency pairs which also include AUD/GBP.

#35     Apr 14, 2022
  6. cici29

cici29

I've seen this before. Is this broker a good one?:rolleyes:

#36     Apr 14, 2022
  7. Maybe still need further research and review regarding the broker, I am not using these brokers.

#37     Apr 14, 2022
  8. I prefer scalping GBP/USD. As in scalping I need to make frequent trades, to make good overall profit tight spreads are required. And this pair being a major currency pair offers tight spreads.

#38     Apr 15, 2022
  9. FahadMd

FahadMd

when time to scalp just make sure perfect risk management. otherwise trading life could be dangerous.

#39     Apr 17, 2022
  10. I'm a scalper, and for me, the best pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD because they have good liquidity and volatility, which help in making successful trades with some of the lowest spreads.

#40     Apr 18, 2022