best pair for scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AndrewMcCalam, Apr 7, 2022.

1. kroxobor

kroxobor

For NFP trading, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and Gold are the best assets. The latter is good because price reaction is usually more pronounced.

#91     Jun 1, 2022
  2. the success of scalping never depends on your trading pair , it completely depends on your powerful money management.

#92     Jun 1, 2022
  3. for scalping i mostly prefer EUR/USD, GBP/USD

#93     Jun 1, 2022
  4. FahadMd

FahadMd

its very common pair for scalping but effective due to their comfortable trading spreads.

#94     Jun 2, 2022
  5. what's your scalping result by using this pair .

#95     Jun 14, 2022
  6. The most suitable pair for scalping, in my view, is the EURUSD because its volatility is lower for most parts of the trade and with a suitable broker like Fxview or FP Markets, the spreads begin at 0.1 pips.

#96     Jun 17, 2022
  7. I believe, there is no specific answer on this question! BY the way, nowadays I’m enjoying Gold trading pair for scalping; although last year EURUSD was my 1st choice for scalping trading!

#97     Jun 19, 2022
  8. Rodri

Rodri

For beginner scalpers, the best pair in my opinion is the EURUSD because the liquidity is higher and the volatility is lower. If you scalp with an ECN broker like ICM or FP Markets, it can be an advantage due to their tight spreads.

#98     Jun 20, 2022
  9. Scepsis

Scepsis

All the major currency pairs are best for scalping. I scalp only EUR/USD.

#99     Jun 20, 2022
  10. Mytacism

Mytacism

I mostly scalp EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. Scalping is an aggressive form of trading and choosing right currency pairs is very important.

#100     Jun 21, 2022