Best Order Flow Analysis add-on for Ninjatrader 8 x64 or Motivewave Ultimate?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Blonde, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya,

I'm looking for the Best of the Best Order Flow Analysis add-on for Ninjatrader 8 x64 and for Motivewave Ultimate? Is this the best of the best add-on for Order Flow Analysis for Ninjatrader and for Motivewave Ultimate?

AlgoX Upgrade for NT8
    $750.00

OFA for NinjaTrader 8 (one time)
    $499.00

Total: 1,249.00 USD

If this is not the best of the best accurate Order Flow Analysis, what is the best option on the market that is the most accurate, please?

How to be sure that the price includes all the support, update, upgrade for the next 10 years?

Tnx and best of luck [​IMG]

2. Blonde

Blonde

Amendment:

I want to purchase one and only best of the best and most accurate Order Flow Analysis technical analysis tools. e.g. I'm looking to have at least the below:

OFA Probe and Rotation Bars
    OFA Minute-Based Bars
    OFA Second-Based Bars
    OFA Volume-Based Bars
    OFA Tick-Based Bars
    Dynamic Volume Cluster Analysis
    Order Flow / Structure Chart Toggle
    Order Flow Volume Print
    Order Flow Bid and Offer Alerts
    Toxic Order Flow Sequence Alerts
    Order Flow Exhaustion Markers
    Net Delta / COT numbers
    Best Bid/Offer Highlight
    Last Price Highlight
    Zero Print Filter
    Decision Point Profiles
    Range Profiles
    Swing Profiles
    Fixed Bar Width Live Profiles
    Right & Left Margin Alignment
    Dynamic Neutral/Buy/Sell Color Logic
    Adjustable Value Area Calculation
    Adjustable Cluster Area Calculation
    CWAP Indicator
    Value Area Lines
    Cluster Area Lines
    VPOC Line
    VWAP Line
    VWAP History Line
    Standard Deviation Lines
    Custom OFA Bars – Probe & Rotation & Time-Based
    Bid/Ask Print Alerts and Print Sequence Alerts
    CWAP and VWAP Indicators
    Dynamic Drag & Drop Profiling with OFA variables

3. I would strongly advocate learning how to interpret order flow (traded volume and liquidity) from first principles/the raw data BEFORE spending any money on visualisation tools that present patterns within this data. If you don't have a good understanding of what patterns are being flagged, why they are important and what to do with them, any vendor's order flow tools fall into the category of 'another magic indicator' which is not a reliable way to approach trading.

Blonde likes this.
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Looks more like a sales pitch for it, than someone looking for it.

qlai likes this.
  5. Blonde

Blonde

Amendment II:

Regarding the order Flow Analysis concept, this list isn't near complete as the features and characteristics for successful Order Flow analysis are more than these.

The NT8, MotiveWave-Ultimate and Multicharts 14 +ASP was the top platforms that I have ever seen in the market, I thought there may be some add-on's developed for these that can do the Order Flow Analysis professionally, and I thought it may be better to purchase a high-quality add-on than purchasing another platform like Jigsaw for this purpose?

My analysis for Order Flow is for FX trading, whether Algorithmic trading or Manual trading is sophisticated and I need to analyse the Fundamentals, Sentiment and Technical for it.
    As for TA, I need to do the accurate candlestick analysis, as part of the estimations, and this includes Volume and Order Flow Analysis as well.

I do have 'Multicharts 14 +ASP', it has some Volume and Order Flow Analysis tools, Volume Profile, Cumulative Delta, Volume Delta, TPO, etc tools. Thus I have a working knowledge of these Volume + Order Flow tools in practice.

The Order Flow is sophisticated and it's like Volume Analysis individually and Order Flow is in relation to Volume Analysis for me. I need to be able to see the accurate Order's Flow in the market to help me make better trading decisions. If you ask me what exactly do I need it for, I shall say I need it for increasing my trades accuracy by showing me the flow in the market?

It's sophisticated. For every trade, some aspects may work and some not, there wasn't a Cliché criterion for me in trading. I'm looking for an Order Flow analysis tool that highlights some candles accurately to give me accurate insight. Whether Algorithmic trading or manual trading, to give me insight into what is the actual Order's Flow inside the pattern of candles e.g. where could be an estimated reversal?

The list shows the minimum technical tools required for accurate Order Flow Analysis but it's not the Optimum and never a Maximum list. The list shows what I need to have at a minimum to do the accurate Order Flow Analysis accurately in nutshell?

I used personally Multicharts 14 +ASP(I purchased a lifetime license) but this Order Flow Analysis is far from complete. I saw institutional traders tools are more complete and they were developed in-house. I want something in the Technical Analysis market to be on par with them? The reputable developer's team's product that developed with an accurate measure for Order Flow analysis and delivers Quality and Performance is my expected choice?

Finding patterns in Volume and Order's, Finding hidden Stop and Iceberg locations and highlight these as a pattern to provide insight for trading whether Algorithmic or Manual is my expected Order Flow Analysis tool?

To summarize my point of view, I can't expect that what I need have been found in perfection, but the list I mentioned in my second post is the list of minimum expectations of a tool that shall meet my high expectation and standards to provide high Quality and Performance in real-time or near to real-time trading?

e.g. Having pattern highlighting such as Doji or Engulfing will add insight into my technical analysis while if these tools exist in the trading platform, and every Order Flow analysis has its own insight, but my minimum expectation is that list mentioned in my second post, as I expect these shall be addressed at least but not last as this list is not optimum and never maximum, if you know what I mean?

I'm willing to pay for Quality and Performance if such a tool meet my standards and criteria, please advise?

Tnx and best of luck

6. xandman

xandman

If you sense a difference in accuracy, then you should apply those observation skills during a demo to find what you interpret as "most accurate".

Also, the features you ask for has enough specificity that you can compare easily at the vendors website.

Blonde likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Xandman and his dog with bondage-ball-in-mouth win ET's least-used-word-of-the-month award, awarded monthly. Mostly.