Discussion in 'Options' started by TraderGreg, Jul 16, 2008.
When I reach home.
This is a good book, but unless you have some background in options, this will be a difficult read. I guess for Tradergreg it would be a good fit, because he has a solid background. Definitely not a book for beginners.
Here's my list of book that are in my library. But befor you go off and buy any of them why not avail yourself of some of the free stuff that's on the web. Here are some of my favorite sites and resources.
The Options Industry Council
The Options Clearing Corporation.
Chicago Board Options Exchange
The NASDAQ Options Trading Guide
National Futures Associate
Some books to consider:
-Option Pricing & Volatility (2nd Edition)..Sheldon Natenberg
-Options as a Strategic Investment (5th Edition)..Lawrence G. McMillan
-The Complete Guide to Option Selling: How Selling Options Can Lead to Stellar Returns in Bull and Bear Markets (3rd Edition).. James Cordier and Michael Gross
- Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives (9th Edition)..John C. Hull
- Getting Started in Options (8th Edition).. Michael C. Thomsett
- Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics..Russell Rhoads
- Trading Weekly Options..Russell Rhoads
- Trading Psychology 2.0..Brett Steenbarger
- Options Strategies-Understanding the Market and Avoiding Common Pitfalls..JJ Kinahan
Separate names with a comma.