Best non bucket shop broker.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by drasfs, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Not really a solution if you trade intraday, trying to juggle trades on two or three platforms isn't easy and distracts focus and concentration.

There are brokers who have what they call an institutional platform on which they accept non-institutional clients with equity above a certain level, probably a better way to do it than multiple accounts at multiple brokers.

#21     Jan 20, 2008
  2. ssss

ssss

------------------------------------

"...it is important to understand that Hotspot FXr acts as the counterparty to all foreign currency contracts executed through the Hotspot FXr System. Hotspot FXr is not required to continue to make markets in foreign currency and may refuse to accept any order for any or no reason,..."
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/publi...w.hotspotfx.com

Divide accounts ,brokers and clearing house ...

No another way , Sir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP42mm-qkl4&feature=related

#22     Jan 20, 2008
  3. drasfs

drasfs

Maybe, but i wouldn't take the risk.However, i think I read somewhere that you are using an ECN type of broker.Which one? What are the spreads like,usually, during normal to quiet market hours?

It's impossible to find anything about hotspots spreads on the net, except for hotspot FXi, which is only for institutions. I think i've poured through 5 pages from the search results here..I'm getting a headache.

#23     Jan 20, 2008
  4. Hmmm, you add links to Felix's website and a 40 year old McQueen film :confused:

'nuff said

#24     Jan 20, 2008
  5. ssss

ssss

#25     Jan 20, 2008
  6. Perhaps you should trade the FX futures on Globex?

It's far cheaper than any of the ECN's in the FX market - $5-6 for a 125K contract and it's a regulated market.

The other alternative is http://usfe.com/products-fe-sef.html

#26     Jan 20, 2008
  7. lol

I think it might be a good idea for you to have a clear and realistic list of what you want from a broker. Don't be swayed either way about a particular broker by what someone else says as their needs might be completely different.

For example I trade with CMC, was Deal4Free or as they were affectionately known in the City 'Steal4Free'. They are without doubt a bucket shop but they suit my needs nearly perfectly (apart from their clunky platform!). I've traded with IB and didn't get on with them at all, but that was me and your requirements and trading style is probably totally different to mine.

#27     Jan 20, 2008
  8. I wondered how long it would take before someone mentioned the 'regulated' futures market!

#28     Jan 20, 2008

9. SSSS - You are a slanderous paranoid person. None of your claims can be proven in any way shape or form.

Why don't you do this, go open an account at these shops that you care to slick sh!t at and then come back and report.

There are plenty of true bucket shops out there, why don't you co grind you axe elsewhere.

#29     Jan 22, 2008
  10. ssss

ssss

Full in consistency with USA law
    (romian law) can say that MBT,HotspotFX
    are not pure agent of principal ,as have proprietary trading desk and undertake proprietary trading activities and trade against clients .

You can ask Harward school of law

#30     Jan 22, 2008