Best Ninjatrader Supported FOREX Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Unhommefou, Feb 25, 2009.

1. skot99

skot99

Amp is a bunch of monkies, don't bother with them. Go to Advantage Futures

#21     Jul 28, 2009
  2. skot99

skot99

Amp is just another broker... You need to route through a cftc/nfa registered clearing firm.

#22     Jul 28, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

They will only give you 20:1 thru their JPM prime. I tried to get more but no can do.

#23     Jul 28, 2009
  4. skot99

skot99

I've been able to get much much higher leverage through clearing firms in the past when I was trading options. Options is a real headache and I know prefer charting and taking a trade each day looking for 55 pips, risking 35. I think if you take your leverage higher than 35% you won't survive long unless you are 100% accurate in your trades. Money management is simple math. 20:1 is a bit low but for a larger account is more than you would want to take. For a small account 1:50 even with 1:5:1 reward:risk and 70% winning trades is dangerous.. 20:1 though, if you have a good system you will be a millionaire in no time at that rate...

#24     Aug 12, 2009
  5. just21

just21

has anyone tried www.citifxpro.com ?
    has automated trading, 50-1 margin 2pips spread on eurusd. Though powered by saxo bank does not inspire confidence.

#25     Aug 12, 2009
  6. mf global

#26     Aug 12, 2009
  7. How much commission do you pay to Advantage on forex, and its spread on majors?

Also where do you see forex.com has Ninjatrader?

Since amp is IB on forex.com, should the spread be bigger than forex.com?

#27     Mar 7, 2010
  8. Vcap Futures has a lot of forex options........Paul @ Vcap is a good person to talk to if you have Forex questions.

http://vcapfx.com/

#28     Mar 7, 2010
  9. what platform do they use?
    I dont see much info on that site

#29     Mar 7, 2010
  10. cstfx

cstfx

Quote from MoreYummy:

How much commission do you pay to Advantage on forex, and its spread on majors?

20/mill with spreads similar to IB/Dukas/MBT. 1/2 - 1 pip on the majors is now pretty much the standard for ECNs.

Also where do you see forex.com has Ninjatrader?

http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/partners_onlinetrading_brokers.htm

Since amp is IB on forex.com, should the spread be bigger than forex.com?

No, that's not how ib's work in the forex world. With most Fx brokers, their spreads are already inflated compared to ECNs or Tier 2's so they can afford to kick back some pips for sending business to them. When Forex.com has a 4-5 pip spread on GBPUSD (or 2-3 on the EURUSD) that is about 1-2 pips wider than the spread THEY are trading on with bank level liquidity.

#30     Mar 9, 2010