Best Ninjatrader Supported FOREX Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Unhommefou, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Just got an email from MB Trading.

They are back to allowing new accounts, but they are not using the MT4 Software right for reasons the rep. would not tell me about.

So, MB Trading is back in my sights...

#11     Mar 6, 2009
  2. Hey, I clicked on the Ninjatrader website and found that Mirus Futures has accounts through Hotspot FX. I think they sold their retail department so I don't know why Mirus can offer accounts through them. In any case, I read several times some people think they are among the better brokers.

#12     Mar 7, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

I believe it is for the institutional platform. Don't know if they require just 100k tho, because Hotspot themselves require 100k to get prime.

#13     Mar 7, 2009
  4. No, it was the retail platform. So unless something changed in the last few weeks, Ninja/Mirus did a lot of work for nothing.

It wasn't that convincing anyways, $4/100K USD traded and really shallow liquidity.

#14     Mar 8, 2009
  5. cstfx

cstfx

They did alot of work for nothing.

I spoke with one of the NT reps at the Expo and he said the NT integration was for the retail not institutional. They have no plans to integrate with fxi at this time.

#15     Mar 8, 2009
  6. Amp Trading and Mirus Futures both seem to support Ninja Trader fx? How do these compare to MB Trading and IB?

So whats the difference between a bucket shop like gain and an ecn like execution broker like mb?

#16     May 27, 2009
  7. Hey, has anyone used Amp Forex with Ninjatrader? If so, please let us know how it is. Thnx.

#17     Jul 7, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

Amp Forex with Ninja FX is just a rebranding of Forex.com. Read about the functionality of Forex.com to make your decision. Having Ninja as a front end is not going to make it any more functional or give you better executions since you sill have to go thru Forx.com system.

As to Mirus, their NinjaFx used to be for HotspotFXr before that was sold to FXCM. It appears the only fx offering that Mirus has is white label of GFT, which does not connect with the Ninja front end.

#18     Jul 7, 2009
  9. skot99

skot99

Anybody can participate. Advantage Futures, very high end clearing firm, also offers Hotspot and EBS through Ninja, X, CQG, take your pick of software.

You funds are put into a segregated account with their other clients including hedge funds with millions in there. They will give you the leverage you want and access if the risk managers approve your request for it.

#19     Jul 28, 2009
  10. skot99

skot99

The bucket shops scalp your ass all day long, especially when the market moves. MB just has some connectivity technology they developed and charge you a fee for access, plus they manage your money.

Essentially Ninja and other platforms, such as X Trader are strictly tech companies and by far superior options. X Trader is the tool of choice of professional traders these days. Ninja is a cheaper platform but will often use X's routing. If you clear through Mirus NT run's over Zen Fire feed, also very fast, but not as fast as X. It's quite a thrill using these programs if you have a high end internet connection, you can beat the traders in any bank to the bids/offers. It's lightning fast direct market access. When you trade through a broker or middleman you orders get routed through whatever internet architecture you are on to your brokers server, through their inhouse systems where they gladly scalp you a pip or two, and then to the market. By getting your own clearing firm you cut them out of the picture, don't pay their fees, don't get slowed down by the extra routing and their software etc.

There are many clearing firms like Mirus, Amp, Advantage, GHCO Penson, RCG, etc, registered by the CFTC. They are clearing firms only. Advantage is by far the best option out there. They have serious technology. You contract with software vendor of choice and route/clear your trades through them and you will enjoy the experience.

They aren't broking your trades, or as the brokers like to say, broking you. You get an account with a clearing firm. Then you pay for the software of your choice. X Trader is by far the fastest out there. You get commissions that are a tiny fraction of what you pay through middleman brokers like IB and the bucket shops etc... It's the only way to go if you want to trade without some person in the middle scalping you and robbing you blind. You can get the fastest direct market access available which allows you to compete with the pros in the hedge funds and banks. this kind of thing wasn't available just a few years ago and once you've traded this way you will never go back to getting ripped off by the myriad of crappy online brokers...

#20     Jul 28, 2009