Best news feed service

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Diego10, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Diego10

Diego10

Hello everyone! I´m new here, my name is Diego and i am from Argentina.

I start trading in January, and i´m trying to add all the tools to help me improve my trading. I need your recommendations about the best news service, the fastest. No matter the cost.
    Thank you!

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

http://www.acquiremedia.com/products/newsedgev8/

Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC. is not affiliated with this service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the user’s independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer nor recommend any of the services provided and any service used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.

3. mh22spac

mh22spac

You should probably take a look at Benzinga. Their news feed is the industry standard.

jpmswiss likes this.
  4. ZBZB

ZBZB

Reuter’s EIKON rebadged www.metastock Xenith $99 a month some stories are headlines only.

5. Diego10

Diego10

Thanks Robert Morse, mh22spac and ZBZB! Anyone else?

6. TradeXchange is what I use for the price of $44.95 you cannot go wrong as well as Acquiremedia for Press Releases

7. GotherL

GotherL

I use my own method to scan news on stocks. It's not real-time but since I only trade options that hardly matters.

8. Roaso

Roaso

Hello Diego.

You do not mention what, or how you trade, or what news you are after - so I will assume US/North American equities for now.

The fastest, no matter the cost ? Bloomberg and/or Eikon, but you are probably a level below that (ie: retail and such) so you are looking at:
    1. Tradethenews
    2. Street Insider
    3. StreetAccount
    4. Flyonthewall
    5. Benzinga

Happy trading !

9. GotherL

GotherL

I use a channel that alerts important news + personal ratings.

I don't see any such newsfeed that gives you the convenience of sorting it all out for you! However, it only does it right before market open or after market close so it works best for options traders looking to pick out potential winners when market opens & not traders looking to chase the news on release.

EG.

AAPL
    MA
    NVDA
    MRNA
    BYND