Best New Websites?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Kristel, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Thank you for the information.

187 hits a day, yet they claim to have 137,000 unique daily visitors?

How can they get away with this type of untruths?

Are internet advertisors really this naive?

Every member states that 'vantage ponte' is there favorite software--just happens to be the sights only sponsor.

Gotta be some kind of joke!

sleep tight,

a CR

#11     Dec 22, 2008
  2. Well hey, if this is a spam thread then let me spam it, not better place to spam is there. No really, I think this elite trader is great and we all know there are alot of other forums out there as well. I really love :

freetradingvideos.com

Not really competition to here, I mean there is a forum, but the main feature are the free videos, and they are free, not a run up to purchase something. Loads of great education in a very friendly atmosphere.

Investopedia.com is the bomb. They've got tutorials on things I've never heard of.

888options.com is a great site for options traders.

#12     Dec 23, 2008
  3. Kristel

Kristel

Thanks fantastic, that's exactly the type of post I was looking for 5 months ago! In the meantime, I have found and used both Investopedia and freetradingvideos, I will for sure check out 888options.com, which is a new one to me. Thanks again!

#13     Dec 23, 2008
  4. Kristel

Kristel

My post was meant to encourage everyone who knows of any great trading sites to share the URLs, so newbies have a thread to start from (as I was once looking for one but didn't find it). Also meant to highlight any new sites worth noting, as more and more are created everyday and I want to know about all of them (especially if they're good).
    If you know of any, I encourage you to post them.

Thanks for the alexa reference, I will check that site out too as I've never heard of it.

Hopefully lots of people know of sites to post on this thread. No need to tear every one of them apart aCR (as it will most likely result in a lot of wasted time on your part, no site is perfect).

#14     Dec 23, 2008
  5. Kristel

Kristel

So I looked into this further... there is an * at the end of that statement...
    I emailed the site address that was on the link you posted to find out what they had to say about those stats.

Those stats are with Tradingeducation.com, Tradernews.com and TraderQuotes.com combined. All those sites have been rolled together to create the new site, TraderPlanet.com.
    They have several advertisers and have been around since 2005.

But I cannot email every site that someone on this thread wants to tear down! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but please lets not try to be malicious. Instead lets be optimistic! If we all start thinking optimistically it for sure would not harm the state of the markets, it may even make them better (not proven, but not dis-proven either... I don't think...)

#15     Dec 23, 2008
  6. Kristel

Kristel

Thank you Ted. :) I was using investopedia for a big chunk of those 5 months... but then I was liquidized (my largest trading loss: 100,000 investopedia simulated dollars- lesson learned, but still not sure if I'm lucky all that was fake$$, or if that means I'm a wretched trader with the worst timing ever)... and used it as an opportunity to find something different... which is really what I was looking for in the first place!

#16     Dec 23, 2008