Best MT4 brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by xwowsersx, Nov 19, 2008.

1. What can you say about tradeviewforex? They have good charts and technical tools
    The thing is the performance of the software as well and help desk

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. couscous

couscous

What I think about Tradeview is that they offer a variety of platforms. So for me was really great to find an alternative platform for those who doesn't like MT4. **** which is the alternative platform seems to be a good choice for charting.

#12     Dec 18, 2008
  3. A good alternative platform for charting could be Tradeview Platinum, is the same **** Platinum platform but it was re-branded to match the broker. It is good because you can have a great number of charts displayed and currency pair choices.

#13     Dec 22, 2008
  4. T-rexx

T-rexx

I've stumbled with some few good platforms. I guess Oanda is one of the best, though beginners should also try demos from Alpari, Tradeview and even e-toro which has a really fun platform.

#14     Dec 23, 2008
  5. chalice

chalice

Forex-metal broker is good. I am trading with them for 4-5 months. Main advantages to my mind are tight spreads (2 pips on EURUSD), MT4, nice charts, and they're also pretty good in terms of execution time.

#15     Dec 30, 2008
  6. couscous

couscous

For me Tradeview is the best MT4 broker, and I mean it. Excellent execution and signals. Easy deposit and withdraw.

#16     Jan 13, 2009
  7. T-rexx

T-rexx

Totally agreed, I ended up having tradeview's platform after having some troubles with my java version, but it seems it was all a problem with my previous platform.

#17     Jan 14, 2009
  8. Reealjrd

Reealjrd

I have read in the post about my broker avafx it has been discussed and it has made his presence among great brokers. but it has been rated too low but for me they are one of the great brokers because of the simple reason as they know how to be in limelight. like for example when i join them they gave me free training of forex course to learn forex and now they are offering $100 as bonus for depositing $200. but getting bonus you have to send AVAQZ12 code to the account representative and you will get your bonus without any sheer efforts.

#18     May 28, 2009
  9. pks14

pks14

I would like to give Forex trading a try using the FAP Turbo trading software. I live in Canada and am wondering which broker would be recommended and reliable? Also, any insights on tax implications would be helpful.
    Thanks.

#19     May 28, 2009
  10. Alpari - probably not the best but safe

#20     May 29, 2009