Best Movie of 2009

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Dec 30, 2009.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMDgjNDndA&feature=related

Avatar, Inglorious Bastards (sorry quentin) what a garbage comparing with a picture showing REAL knowledge, REAL power, REAL excitement and REAL story, perhaps the most embarrasing and at the same profound story of a human potential.

like GW said,

"If the American people ever find out what we have done to them, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us"

2. I saw Inglourious Basterds and I am happy to give it a zero out of ten rating. 0/10. It is quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.

3. Inglorious Basterds was ok, the acting was especially good.

The Hurt Locker has to be the one of the best if not the best mainstream movies released this year.

4. loik

loik

5. The acting in "Basterds" was fine, the direction was fine, the plot twist was fine, it was just an amazingly awful story to begin with, one that leaves you speechless.

The Hurt Locker was a great movie.

6. Tarantino is not for everyone :cool:

7. nitro

nitro

I remember reading somewhere that someone at Google had done the calculation where, if we installed 100 square miles of solar panels tightly side by side in the Arizona desert, it would provide for a large portion of the electricity needs of the US.

The problem was/is how to feed it into the electric grid. I wish I could remember where I read it, but I can't find it, and I have tried Google'ing it...

8. I loved Jackie Brown, and Pulp Fiction was great too.