best market letters

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fortuna, Aug 24, 2003.

1. fortuna

fortuna

What are your best market letters ?

I personnally follow

Lowrish Jeff walker

and Hays

I am wondering which other are followed by investors ?

Regards

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

jeff said stay out, Hays said average in, what doyousay?

3. fortuna

fortuna

I think hays has the right vision today and his interpretation of vix/trin etc ... is working well

Jeff may be a bit lost on the medium term, too often calling a correction but its support/resistance are fine

4. hays looks good now but remember he was bullish most of 2002 also. i guess you call that a little early.

5. Does anyone know the name of that market letter that tells you what all the other market letters are doing (recommending), sor of a snyposis type letter?

Thanks.

6. I read Buffett. He's free and the best alive. Why read anything else?

7. I know that the Hulbert newsletter does something like that. It is always advertised and quoted on CBSMarketwatch.com, both of which I am not affiliated with or spamming for. Well maybe that's not true, I am a registered member at CBS... and I recommend the site. Oh geez!

8. Its not Hulbert, and its not the Spear report either. Those both take other news letters into consideration either through ranking or something similiar. The one I'm thinking of used to actually highlight the selected excerpts from other letters and it sort of gave you a taste of who had the hot and cold hands, and that type of stuff.

It may no longer be around, the copies I saw were back in the mid 90's.

:confused:

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

read somewhere he fight against filing his short term holding arguing that is his propriety trading data, sec short it down.

10. okay i just did a search and found WallStreetHarvest.com. They do what you say, although idon't know if that is it. But it is free, and they do excerpts from the web, and newsletters etc. You might want to check it out.

#10     Aug 24, 2003