Best Live TRADING ROOM?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KiwiRoo, Jul 14, 2007.

1. detrader9

detrader9

This is a reply to thesecrettrader.first of all I did not say I didn't know what he does in fact the main foundation of my trading comes from his book, secrets of the undergroundtrader (very good book) witch I have read at least 3 times over the years.What I was looking for was conformation of his great trading results.If you been around trading for any lenth of time you know a three year run does not happen very often in retail trading (not on a major trading floor or at a major brokerage house) I guess what it comes down to since theundergroundtrader is a for pay site a will have to pay up to see if his numbers are real.

#51     Sep 30, 2007
  2. JCL's Forex Trading Group is tops.

There are more than enough reviews over the net for you to do your own research.

Forex traders only.

#52     Sep 30, 2007
  3. I see what you mean...makes sense.

#53     Sep 30, 2007
  4. It was free for three months after taking the course...that was all I needed and now I trade on my own with the system.

#54     Sep 30, 2007
  5. Mkhan

Mkhan

FeltonTrading.com , Roger Felton never traded in his life. I challange any one to prove I am wrong. He is just a sales man selling snake oil. I have been trading future for last 7 years. I talked with hims everal time in money shows.

#55     Sep 30, 2007
  6. Could you be more specific? I looked over his website, and your claims do not appear.

#56     Sep 30, 2007
  7. mkhan - Well you obviously have not spent any time in his room then (prove me wrong)...wow and your spelling is weak, learn to spell first then maybe you can trade. Is this what you decided to post about for your very first post...odd.

#57     Sep 30, 2007
  8. I can access these when I log into his site..sent you one so you can see what they look like. Roger provides these to trial members as they conduct their due diligence.

#58     Sep 30, 2007
  9. This wouldn't happen to be a ... secret shill job for the Felton Trading Room would it? hmmm? :confused:

Well, hey, that huge freak'in sign up there is just about a dead giveaway.

... and they're threat'in to revoke my membership, LOL, this place is nothing but spam city :mad:

Puke

JJ

#59     Oct 1, 2007
  10. What is up with your attitude dude, Felton sponsors a forum here so nothing major to lose sleep over. Spend your time constructively......go trade!

DAX was good tonight for an early finish, back to bed for me.......

[​IMG]

#60     Oct 1, 2007