Best Live TRADING ROOM?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KiwiRoo, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I tried eminimaster in the past when he was in the ioamt room a couple of times and I found him to be a bit blah for me (his entries at the time where not all that precise either)..has he tightened up what he does now?

#41     Sep 30, 2007
  2. John Carter makes live calls and analysis each day at his tradethemarkets.com website. His website is filled with educational material and he makes trading calls live in the chat room or lays out the rational for trades and set ups. I saw the free trial and it looked pretty interesting.

#42     Sep 30, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

author and emini joined force at one time, the unfortunate result was they were almost identical but they each had adopted the best practices from each other before they went their own way.

#43     Sep 30, 2007
  4. He is another of the Austin, TX trading crowd and he lives real close to me by the Lake Travis area (like AMT and few other really good futures traders out here).

#44     Sep 30, 2007
  5. I see..I may check him out again to see how his method has changed (I love to keep looking at what everyone is doing to get additional ideas..and keep my trading mind creative).

I just recently saw what AMT was working on and I was very impressed..what he is doing and about to launch was very eye opening for me.

#45     Sep 30, 2007
  6. detrader9

detrader9

I have been tracking the scalp trading log of the undergroundtrader for over three years now and jea yu (the moderator) has been profitable almost everyday. what I would like to know is has anyone had experiance with Jea yu or his trading room?

#46     Sep 30, 2007
  7. Quote from TradEStar:
    "Anyhow it was very simple for me to see the first day I did a free trial that the method works, and very well in fact. My gosh, if it takes you 30 days to figure out if something works or not that sounds pretty scarry to me."

You must be joking. Have you ever heard of "statistically significant" ?? If you were convinced the first day, then there are a lot of vendors who would to sign you up.

"As far as review time goes, I sold an automated trading system to a trading entity and they watched the system trade for 1 hour before they decided to buy it..trading methods either work or they don't, and it should not take a lot of time to determine that imo."

Again, demonstrating a lack of proper evaluation is hardly impressive

"Your generalizations are incorrect of your "non-evaluation" of Felton Trading..I have been here at ET for several years and I have traded plenty long enough to know what does and does not work.."

That seems doubtful, given what you just said

#47     Sep 30, 2007
  8. detrader9 - So you have watched this guys log for three years and you don't know what he does? ok...:confused:

I have seen Roger Felton's system lose one day in the last few months, he has a very strong system.

#48     Sep 30, 2007
  9. I have been in a PalTalk room called "TraderVic's EZTrader". The room is relatively new, have been there for 3 trading sessions for the majority of the session. The moderator TraderVic seems like a nice guy and will let newcomers view his system for YM and ER2 in a GoTo Meeting room...while I was there, he was profitable.

Maybe someone can comment on him ?

#49     Sep 30, 2007
  10. darren

darren

how much is Roger Feltons room?

#50     Sep 30, 2007