Best Live TRADING ROOM?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KiwiRoo, Jul 14, 2007.

1. This coming from the biggest phoney on ET. The great Trader28 and his 1000 aliases who wants proof from everybody else but never offers any of his own. Cllaims to be a great trader but after posting his famous spm thread touting the macd then turns around and starts another thread claiming that indicators are for "amateurs and paper traders" thus labeling himself.

#21     Jul 20, 2007
  2. Uh oh.. someone isn't making money using Jack Hershey's SCT :p

I'm sorry the concept of indicators as tools to bring to awareness your own brains capacity to identify unconscious price action is too esoteric for you

#22     Jul 20, 2007
  3. Unlike you I dont claim to be a great trader but Im doing ok. Heres my trades for today so far. I dont suppose theres any chance you would post yours.

#23     Jul 20, 2007
  4. There are no great traders.. only great trades :p

And you should have had a dozen plus trades today judging by your targets.. those are the trades of a fearful trader who does not trust his methodology

Go read Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill.. because you will never trust your method until you trust yourself

Forget about your personal feelings for me.. heed those words

#24     Jul 20, 2007
  5. Maybe Timmay will start one.

An American Chat Room

How I made 2 million dollars from subscribers!

#25     Jul 20, 2007
  6. Yawn

#26     Jul 20, 2007
  7. And why would that bother you if you are doing as well as you say?

Aye there's the rub laddie

#27     Jul 20, 2007
  8. Babak

Babak

Try WallStreak.com

nothing to sell, no agenda, just traders helping traders

#28     Jul 20, 2007
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not really famililar wtih all the rooms out there anymore, but I do know that Vad (Realitytrader) is one of the better guys out there. Personally I like text for a room rather than voice, video in that its not so distracting and you have a log, many other people feel the same. LBR is also good, I have over the years learned a lot from her and especially Chris.

Other then that I really don't know whats out there for rooms anymore. I've missed doing one and been thinking about starting my own again at some point, but I always think about it and then it doesnt go any further..but maybe down the road who knows. Obviously I think I have something to offer if I do it. I'd also mention that Toni Hansen is doing a room that is and will remain 100% free, but you'd have to email and ask her for instructions on logging in, if your nice she will probably give it to you.

Brandon

#29     Jul 21, 2007
  10. I used to like #daytraders on irc
    a lot of noise though.
    but it's free
    I try to run a minimum of programs on my trading computer, so I don't use mirc anymore. Might start going there again in the future. It's great for some companionship if you trade on your own from home or office

#30     Jul 22, 2007