Best Live TRADING ROOM?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KiwiRoo, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I'll tell you the problem, just go through others experience with them.. they are a joke and you are perpetuating it through ignorance.. if you were a better trader you'd be able to tell the difference

#11     Jul 20, 2007
  2. jtnet

jtnet

coiled markets, austinp

#12     Jul 20, 2007
  3. greddy

greddy

Bearbelly,

I have been in a few trading rooms. I would have to totally agree with you that it is very difficult to follow someone else's call, no matter how good they are. Each person has their own style that is unique.

By the way, are you currently in any trading rooms, or have you gone solo after learning at Puretick?

#13     Jul 20, 2007
  4. Oh sweet Jesus H Christ in a sidecar.. he didn't learn a thing at Pureslick, their scalping technique is ridiculous.. 15 tick stop to crumb a few ticks.. moronic!

Avoid like a biblical plague

#14     Jul 20, 2007
  5. I only did the trial and that mainly out of curiosity. Wasnt there long enough to learn anything. However I did watch Alex make numerous trades and most of them were winners so I believe the guy is a good trader. Whether you can follow him or learn from him is anybodies guess. I am not currently in any rooms.

#15     Jul 20, 2007
  6. Yeah Alex is such a good trader that he went to all this trouble to set up Pureslick and charge hundreds of dollars for personal coaching instead of making millions on the market to provide a humanitarian service for struggling traders.. I've nominated him for the Nobel peace prize

Please tell me you aren't this stupid BB

#16     Jul 20, 2007

7. And marketvu is somehow different?

:confused:

st

#17     Jul 20, 2007
  8. No

#18     Jul 20, 2007

9. I thought you were recommending marketvu earlier. My apologies if that was not the case.

st

#19     Jul 20, 2007
  10. I spoke to Jack Broz personally on the phone over a few months.. all Marketvu does is check in with him for 2 minutes a day anyway.. his room is completely separate and run from the floor of the CBOT where he is respected as one of the old timers by the sharks

And rest assured he does not target a couple of ticks with a 15 point stop like Alex :p

#20     Jul 20, 2007