Best live trading room on the net?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TradingDollars, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I will have to agree with you

Pristine i really liked when i was in there..But sure enough, After being in there long enough.. I realized it was mainly educators not traders, except for 1-2 moderators which i found are no longer at pristine anymore..Still trying to find out what they are up to now

#11     Jan 27, 2015
  2. I use the MookTrader chatroom. Been following the head trader guy on Twitter for about a year now. Real pro.

#12     Feb 13, 2015
  3. Mooktrader does throw out some decent ideas..but its mainly bottom picking and top picking type setups on overbought oversold stuff...i like the ideas, But i think its a bit arbitary the way he keeps adding to losing positions, no fixed loss and have to take a lot of heat..

I found out what those ex-pristine moderators are upto now as i attended their free open house they did this week and signed up at www.livetraders.net chatroom . So far loving it and love their transparency etc

#13     Feb 13, 2015
  4. #14     Apr 5, 2015
  5. BAD CHAT ROOM (RUN FAST)
    warrior trading. another sim guy, horrible, horrible caller. his education courses are no good. dont spend 10 cent on him.

pristine black chat room (RUN FAST)
    again, sims....sami guy is good and that is it. i asked about the p/l and they say at the end of the week its updated. there are days where they have about 20-30 trades, insane....usually 3 people calling out stuff and writing in the chat

investors underground (RUN FAST)
    nate michaud is proven scammer. google his name and the sec. he was fined bigtime because of scamming, now runs a room and does videos like warrior. all his dvds are crap

livetraders (GOOD)
    tradestation order entry box is right in front of you. doesnt win every day but makes money week after week. anmol is the owner and hes a great trader. JW (jared wesley from pristine) is hit or miss. very streaky...jay b. isnt good. best room i have found for live calls.

i have a few others i want to try on the horizon but i doubt they will be any better. if anyone has any good ones love to hear about them

#15     Jun 30, 2015
  6. i think investors live was the worst possible chatroom.
    1) they never have someone on audio to come on
    2) no1 projects their screen or trade live
    3) not even trading calls
    4) mostly room is full of penny stock guys and followers, stocks are light volume traded

i would never pay for such a thing

pristine room is a disasater, I guess its good for people starting out , basic newbies to get a hang of thing, a lot of people do start their and then leave after they know that its crap

warrior = followers following low volume stocks for 5 cent scalps

as you already read, ive paid for yearly livetraders.net chatroo, so i am a bit biased but for good reason. Ive finally managed to do regular withdrawals from my trading account after learning with them and best part is i am not even following their trades, at least most of the time im not unless their called trades meet my own trading plan. But finally managing to take out money from the markets although its not much , its a progress for me

#16     Jul 3, 2015
  7. That is good news. I sent you a PM, would you happen to have the PTS course?

#17     Jul 3, 2015
  8. SteveH

SteveH

Anyone who takes your money is most likely faking it. Word.

#18     Jul 3, 2015
    MoreLeverage and onemoreshot like this.
  9. tandh

tandh

Unless they give every trade live, before the fact, with an exact stop and entry. Then you can just simply watch and see for yourself. This is why they obfuscate their trades.

#19     Jul 5, 2015
  10. yeah thats the best part i like about them, because trades are posted before they trigger and there is enough time for people to enter their orders and get in with them...they usually post like this XYZ Long at 32.10, Stop loss at 31.80.....so enough time to follow if you want, i usually don't follow all because I'm learning as well so only take those i like as well

#20     Jul 5, 2015