Best Intraday Charting platform?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jmiles301, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Wondering what everyone's opinion is on who they deem to have the best intraday charting platform from a direct access broker? I currently use Power Etrade Pro and find its charting capabilities to be completely futile in many respects. I have considered purchasing another stand alone charting program to run alongside Etrade, but I thought I would venture another route first. That route would be switching to a brokerage that has offers a top of the line platform. I looked through the broker ratings here on ET and found that IB was rated highly, as well as Open E Cry. Since the broker ratings take everything into consideration I thought that I would make a post that only inquires about the intraday charting platform and see what people have to say about what they are using, or have used. I am mainly looking for something that allows for a user defined layout across multiple monitors that can monitor a security in many timeframes. This is the norm I know, but Power Etrade Pro, while they currently offer this, doesnt make the grade. Their charting is absolutely ridiculous for many reasons. For now, I was just wondering if there are other traders that maybe could help aid me in my decision making. Any insight/comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

jm

2. Said brokers don't offer charting, i think in your case Tradestation
    is good option a brokerage with best charting