Best hours to intraday trade the Dax

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cvds16, Jul 23, 2020.

1. cvds16

cvds16

I am struggling a bit to find the best hours to intraday trading the Dax; So far I have come up with start the day at 09:30 CET and close everything at latest at 12:00 CET with the exception if the last hour is in inside bar. Starting again in the afternoon proofs to be more difficult so I am willing to listen to any good suggestions...

2. maxinger

maxinger

I usually pay attention to dax during the first 3 hours of European session.

at times, it moves during end Eur session / US session due to US related news

when there is major Asian related news during Asian session,
    dax might move. but the volume would be extremely low.

do note that yesterday ( and probably today), dax moved very very little.
    so there was no best time to trade.

easymon1 likes this.
  3. Dazz

Dazz

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

A little quantitative statistical analysis for your trade strategies and when they tend to be profitable...

That alone will tell you the best hours to intraday trade the DAX not recommendations from others unless they're using the exact same trade signal strategy as you.

wrbtrader

5. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

There's no question that's the best time. But 7am-8am London can be tricky, better to wait for 8am+ when the proper volume comes in.

Euro PM session is mostly follows the Dow/ES so better to trade that and not Dax.

comagnum likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1