Best Guru to follow for value

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Humpy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

Dearest Brother Surf, it's not polite to ask a woman her age, her dress size, or her return on day trading capital!

#51     Mar 4, 2013
  2. I have found over the last couple of years that NoDoji provides a more helpful and humble contribution. Atticus' attitude is a little more like Jack Hershey.

#52     Mar 4, 2013
  3. bhardy307, still scamming the welfare and Section8 in Wisconsin? Help up out with a protip. You must have all the angles covered on how to scam the system.

#53     Mar 4, 2013
  4. Ok :D

#54     Mar 4, 2013
  5. NoDoji trades according the the age/dress size ratio. As she ages, she maximizes her return by keeping her weight as low as possible.

#55     Mar 4, 2013
  6. "SimpleTrades" is the alias of the guy (bhardy307) who is scamming welfare in WI. A Canadian who married an American and no sits on the welfare doll. He works a few months of the year in temp jobs so he can abuse the system and feed his gambling addiction from a subsidized rental.

"bhardy307" was so concerned about the outing of his welfare scam that he had all of his posts deleted and began again with the "SimpleTrades" alias.

#56     Mar 4, 2013
  7. What a company!!!!!!!

:D

#57     Mar 4, 2013

8. Wisconsin????? Not even close, my friend. Actually, I have a little delivery business I run from 3 to 10pm. I day trade a small currency trading account of about $2000 before my job starts.

I'm just a little guy having some fun with the trading. I don't make any significant claims to fame.

#58     Mar 4, 2013

9. bhardy, I'm next door, teach me the goods! We can hold a seminar .

OK successfully off topic in a thread for the day and bashed a few folks. My work is done here. Another day on ET with a job well done. :)

#59     Mar 4, 2013
  10. #60     Mar 4, 2013