best futures for intraday trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by con2rol, Oct 9, 2007.

1. That Silence is DEAFENING!!!

#21     Oct 24, 2007
  2. Silence are you kidding. The method is not currently trading real money per Roger. The programmer is adding the "hidden divergence" and "stub" signals now and then they are going to complete the final exit optimization. Right now it is all 1:1 trades at entry with pass-throughs only counted for fills.

The system does reverse on occasion when a new signal appears while currently in a position. If you would have watched it today you would see how it works..it was scalping like crazy off an 89 tick chart (just one of many time frames they are testing). I have never seen anything like this before (and I have built several automated systems)....have you?

#22     Oct 24, 2007
  3. No I havent (no proof you have either BTW) but you glib comments and blantant cheer leading is often a sign of snake oil. It took me 3 tries to get you to admit it is only a sim system at this point that really, says it all really.

Cheers

#23     Oct 24, 2007
  4. I have already mentioned this in the past on other threads that it is a new "chart signals" tool they are developing..so I did not have to wait on your current questioning. You are an uninformed evaluator at this point so you really have nothing to say on this matter of any weight.

Bogan..when YOU find something that works very good, PLEASE come and tell me about it..I would actually appreciate the information.

#24     Oct 24, 2007
  5. Funny I thought this thread was centred on the best intra day market to trade and out of the blue you pitch an advertisment in to the fray.

Whats that if not blatant shilling? I thought advertising needed to be paid for on here isnt that how Baron keeps it running so cough up.

#25     Oct 24, 2007
  6. BTW, feltontrading.com DOES advertise here in the educational resource section (???). Also, I brought some current testing facts about the efficiency of different contracts..exactly what this thread is about. This is not a thread about those depressed with trading.

#26     Oct 24, 2007
  7. Buddy you talk about NOTHING but hat bloke. One of the first times I remember seeing one of your posts was a week before he started advertising and since then you have been a nonstop cheerleader. If it looks like a shill walks and talks like a shill Guess what??

#27     Oct 25, 2007
  8. Wrong..been at ET since 2004. When I find something that works this good I will talk about it as I have talked about other methods I trade in the past.

#28     Oct 25, 2007
  9. I look forward to it

#29     Oct 25, 2007
  10. Great..but will you listen. :D

#30     Oct 25, 2007