Best Futures broker

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by mkhan1900, Oct 22, 2007.

1. You'd be required to register as an IB of the firm you're clearing.

#21     Oct 23, 2007
  2. on the money

on the money Guest

Again more of your useless and foolish assumptions and statements.
    I am not taking shots at them to further my agenda. Several firms have been mentioned on this thread and I didn't write anything about any of them. I spoke only from experience. But how clever of you to SUDDENLY AGREE WITH ME:
    ...since there at least a dozen firms in Chicago with much lower rates then Velocity
    That's what I was saying all along shmuck, so why did you bother arguing with me? Are you sure you should be trading? Are you sure I'm the one who will need the luck? With those reading comprehension and reasoning skills, better to try gardening or something like that.

#22     Oct 23, 2007
  3. on the money

on the money Guest

Pa(b)st Prime, finally some constructive input.
    Thank you and duly noted.

#23     Oct 23, 2007

4. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, although you are defiantly a tool. You want to start a little rinky dink LLC and beg people to come trade with you to lower your commissions. Just go with one of the firms that has really low commissions and trade with them, smart guy. Oh, wait you are a one lot trader so they don't want your business. Your high IQ doesn't make up for your low volume.

If by some miracle you are not a one lot piker call one of these firms and save your time: ABN Sage, GHCO, Fortis, Calyon, Fimat, or Advantage Futures.

By the way its spelled schmuck, smart guy.

#24     Oct 23, 2007
  5. nidarian

nidarian

Ninjatrader is junk, so I am on XTrader.

Are you with vcap?

#25     Oct 23, 2007
  6. No....I just think Paul would disagree with you on NT6. :D

#26     Oct 23, 2007
  7. on the money

on the money Guest

First, let's start with this: Frank, you are a putz.
    Second, re the alleged spelling error, it never ceases to amaze me all the people running around who think they can transliterate Yiddish better then someone who speaks it. Shmuck, WITHOUT a "c". Try to remember Frank, as it should be branded on your forehead.
    I won't reply to the goading and insults other then to say, you still refuse to address the actual things I write about and instead distort them in order to "prove" you are "right". I promise you that MY RATES ARE LOWER then yours, and I am not desperate for people to join me. I am offering those who want a really good rate the opportunity to obtain it without having to lease a seat or go to ecm. Something like $2.50 r/t all in for midvolume traders. Even lower for high volume traders.
    The only people who get a rate lower then that have a seat or are on the ecm program, are paying $50/day globex in addition to other expenses, and are trading many, many thousands of r/t per month. I am offering the opportunity for the same prices with lower volume, no ecm/seat requirement, and without having to give up topnotch software or a first tier broker.
    Do the math.

#27     Oct 24, 2007
  8. mkhan1900

mkhan1900

On the Money

I am offering those who want a really good rate the opportunity to obtain it without having to lease a seat or go to ecm. Something like $2.50 r/t all in for midvolume traders. Even lower for high volume traders.

Are you currently offering $2.50/rt for mid volume? What is mid volume. How many round trip is that. Do you have any other charges. What platform traders can use without paying anything extra.

Thank you.

#28     Oct 24, 2007
  9. on the money

on the money Guest

I posted originally to get constructive criticism and advice, because as I said in the original post, it is in the planning stages. But, yes, once I get up and running, mid volume should be around 2.50 r/t all in. Mid volume will <i>probably</i> be anything above 1500 r/t month. Below that will be more expensive, but still less then you are paying now. Again, everything is negotiable, and it will also depend on the amount of people I have interested because there are certain costs involved. Re software, there are several softwares available at a low or nominal fee, including Ninja.

#29     Oct 24, 2007
  10. Without a membership it's impossible to trade CME products at $2.50 r/t.

#30     Oct 24, 2007