Best Futures/Broker Platform for ...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by asean555, Jul 16, 2017.

1. asean555

asean555

For brackets orders, Server side order and free/cheap platform...

NO TT or NinjaT

Thank you

2. just21

just21

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  3. asean555

asean555

Thank you,what is the diffrence between Server-Side OCO Execution and Server-Side Execution ????

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Where are you reading the term "Server-Side Execution."

5. just21

just21

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Sorry, I see that now. That term makes no sense to me. I want all my client orders sent the the exchange order book and not keep on their server. the OCO tags should be server side but not execution.

7. asean555

asean555

I know about the OCO :) but i need to know about the server side ( if sometimes the order get stuck .... IS VERY DANGEROUS ............ )

You are right but CME don't accept STOP order , just STOP LIMIT ORDER , for this you need the server side

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

But after the condition is met, the order is only executed at the exchange, that is why I find the terminology they use odd. That's all I'm saying.

9. Tradovate

Tradovate Sponsor

Tradovate offers multi-brackets with up to ten brackets for each parent order. All bracket orders are configurable and can contain a profit target only, a stop-loss only, or a bracket (a profit target paired with a stop-loss). The parent order is sent to the exchange upon submission and the brackets (up to ten) are contingently held server side until the parent order is executed. Once the parent order is executed the brackets are released to the exchange as OCOs.

Tradovate offers a free version of our software that includes these power features.

Here is a link for a fully functioning trail with live quotes.

10. volente_00

volente_00

T4

#10     Jul 16, 2017