Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ddav

ddav

DX30c6112

[​IMG]

#51     Jun 1, 2011
  2. ddav

ddav

DX30c6115

[​IMG]

#52     Jun 1, 2011
  3. ddav

ddav

DX5c611

[​IMG]

#53     Jun 1, 2011
  4. ddav

ddav

DX30c6117

[​IMG]

#54     Jun 1, 2011
  5. ddav

ddav

first DX 60 min chart

[​IMG]

Things get lost? DX60c611 it was the first one of the day.

#55     Jun 1, 2011

6. See, some people are picking about how one advertises. You just put together a post that tells us you do not have a basic handle on a lot of things, such as language

#56     Jun 1, 2011
  7. Looks like I'm wrong about bearice. I can actually understand bearice's posts, lol. But this ddav and what he is trying to ask for is really really confusing. Why did he need hook up for? If it is already self-explanatory? And then he said he needed help to understand his own system. Didn't he just explained it? Although I've still no idea what the system is based on.

So, at page 10 now, what are the lines based on? How did your system draw those lines?

#57     Jun 2, 2011
  8. The no losing method has already been discovered long before you, that's why there is no interest from intelligent people from this forum. Here's the system,
    Video 1
    Video 2
    Video 3
    Video 4
    As you can see, your method is nothing compared to the system already developed in this video.

I think you need more than the typical intelligent person to really communicate with you. You have the dillusions of bearice, the language skills of Jack Hershey, the ability to create a no-losing method like Veyron 16.4, and a unique(flawed?) interpretation of technical analysis like olifxpro.

#58     Jun 2, 2011
  9. ddav

ddav

For 5-27 through 6-2 this method that I am showing you here has "grossed" a projected >$200,000 off 1 contract on an annualized basis. Now I do not know how many of you are getting better than that on an annualized basis without any daily losses and playing 1 contract only. Maybe a lot or maybe I am the only one. I do not know. See pictures for more trades. {DX5c6112} was one I forgot to show from 6-1. The rest cover trades since then. Now to avoid confusion, these are projected "gross" trades on an annual basis that have not happened yet, because the trading period hasn't completed and someone actually has to take them.. Also this is "gross" unlike the TS profit reports shown earlier that are all net from look-inside bar non optimized traded data. I do want to be clear on that. Part of the reason that the projected profits "gross" of >$200,000 is so low, is because it is by playing one and only one contract at a time, unlike the posted net profit reports from TS that will take more than 1 position at a time in the same direction.
    Now, if the song "I am bad" isn't reverberating in your head and you are intelligent enough to have actually read my posts without storming out angry, because I have not "explained" the method in so much detail that everyone would be using it and my "gold mine" would no longer be producing, than I am looking to hookup.
    Do not worry, if you do not trade DX. Since the strategy self adjusts to the market, most any market can be played with it with comparable results.
    Aside, I rent my IP and I think it is, lets say dumb, to ban me from sites that I have never visited by my IP. Also my email box that was set up for me in the last 2 mounts or so is DRDAVIDGG at GMAIL dot com. I have only had it for a couple of months and obviously some snoop has been reading my private email on this forum.
    Now this is no scam and no, for the last time, I am not selling gold mines (read my posts). This is hookup. Can't you read. It is in the title of the forum. Thanks. [​IMG]

#59     Jun 4, 2011
  10. ddav

ddav

DX 60M 6/2/11 [​IMG]

#60     Jun 4, 2011