Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. first and last post in here

ddav, do you not see you are making a fool of yourself ? seriously, read this tread over, especialy your own postings. do this with an open mind and come back here and tell us it all makes sense to you

#41     May 31, 2011
  2. Once upon a time, several years ago now, I had a client pass thru my program named David who was a doctor. He called himself dd or ddoc or ddav in various email handles.

Anyways, Dave passed thru without much fanfare until some time later when he reappeared, signed up for renewal and began burying my email inbox on a daily basis with charts and graphs that look much like yours. He claimed they were derived from my work and that he "cracked the code" so to speak in predicting every single market wiggle and turn.

Dave would write long-winded, hundreds of words length emails explaining how he couldn't explain his system to others and how he needed my help to both trade and market his "bounce code" discovery. Said he wasn't a marketer, wasn't a salesman... just a medical doctor who happened to solve the holy grail market puzzle.

Long story short, ol' Dave was just a kook who had the dubious distinction of being the first (of only two) people I ever had blocked from my email inbox. Out of literally 1,000s of traders I've exchanged emails with since year 2000, he was the first serial stalker to stumble across my path.

ddav, ya gotta be careful who you hook up with from the anonymous web out there. It's a world full of fruits & nuts. Truth is, everybody here with zero exceptions is selling something. Most are selling the concept of ego and envy and superiority in trying to make others jealous.

That's what ol' ddoc did with me. He thought I'd salivate over his parabolic equity curve graphs, lying awake at night wondering how I failed so miserably while he managed to solve the holy grail right from under my nose.

See the problem with these anonymous message board places, ddav? You'll find all sorts of pretenders trying to sell you something... not priced in real money, mind you, but priced in something much more valuable to them: a psychotic emotional payoff for themselves.

Best wishes with trading your systems, there. Just turn it over to a broker, let them run it automated for you and simply rake in the dough hand over fist. Looks like you'll be richer than rich in no time at all!

#42     May 31, 2011
  3. FXjake

FXjake

Can I get ddoc's email address from you?

#43     May 31, 2011
  4. I don't know that I can give that out... suspected kook or otherwise, I'm not able to disclose emails to third party sources.

#44     May 31, 2011
  5. I just found another one that fits this egotistic psychotic profile ..... with his unconventional Synergistic Multi-Dimensional Harmonic Pattern Architectures that no one in history had written about since 1935. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=221405
    You're right, this other guy don't seem to be selling his prototype Excel-based trading system, but just wanted attention in a forum to his discoveries ......

#45     May 31, 2011
  6. Why do you need his email? Just private message him to hook up as he requested and you can help him. Oh, and please do tell us what's this all about if you managed to get him to explain, lol.

His email starts with drdavid************

#46     May 31, 2011
  7. recognition & praise: babies cry for it, and grown men will literally die for it.

Worth far more than mere cash to those who sell the concept of self-worth i.e. "successful" traders who are too important and too busy to work with underlings but have all the time in the world to post on public message boards day & night... particularly during active market hours.

For example, there's a guy here who constantly puts everyone down, demeans everyone trying to trade by touting how it's impossible without a $100,000 balance to trade one (1) ES contract... so you might as well quit before you even try.

Obviously you are not in his league or category as a trader, so all hope is lost for you.

He pretends to have mystical powers of market prediction by calling for distance market turns while targeting +1pt profit in ES. Funny part is, a bunch of struggling traders actually believe that whole line of putrid crock.

In reality he waits for a range to establish, projects fib values off 1-2-3 swings and times a market pause at key levels. A 3rd grader mentality in reading price action, but it bamboozles the masses here who don't know any better and sadly enough, probably never will.

Just your basic paper-trade ego trip... payoff is being exhaulted like the wizard of oz.

Equal parts laughable and sad in a truly pathetic way, actually.

#47     May 31, 2011
  8. ddav

ddav

Ever wonder why some traders trading with the trend on higher highs and higher lows actually loose money some days? Well I do not. See attached DX 60 and 30 minute charts of higher highs and higher lows with very profitable sell signals. Yes, a method that actually makes money each and every day with no daily losses, at least as long as I have been using it. Now I wonder why there is actually no "legitimate" interest on this forum in actually trading with no daily losses? Maybe that song "I may be bad (a bad loosing day trader) but I am really good at it (being a bad loosing day trader)" actually makes sense after all. Maybe this is a forum of masochists or devoid of intelligent life. Then maybe I am the only one on this forum that actually never has had the experience of a loosing day? I really do not know. All I know is that I am open to intelligent traders, to hook up, who would actually like to trade with no daily losses and yes, since I am not a programmer, I would like some programming help in making the method easier. (I do not want to be glued to the monitor all day) I really am getting tired of listening to traders following loosing day methods for whatever reason, complain about a method that has had no daily losses for as long as I have been using it. (See attached charts DX 6/1/11. 60{DX60c611} and 30 M{DX30c611} AM sells with 30 M{DX30c6112} late morning buy at translucent line and then 30 M{DX30c6115} sell that is even more profitable off 5 minute chart{DX5c611}. See last 30m chart{DX30c6117} for end of day.). You will have to look at a 6/1/11 chart of the DX. I hope it is self explanatory. If it is still confusing you, you could just hookup. Thank you and you are welcome..

#48     Jun 1, 2011
  9. ddav

ddav

dx[​IMG]

DX60c611

#49     Jun 1, 2011
  10. ddav

ddav

DX30c611
    [​IMG]

#50     Jun 1, 2011