Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. This guy is trying to sell his strategy.

#31     May 30, 2011
  2. ddav

ddav

Not commercially available and not for sale. This is hookup and I am looking for any intelligent trader, who wants to hookup. It is very boring trading solely by myself. Would like to hookup to make trading better. I am trying to explain how and what I am doing with trading and looking forward to hookup with likeminded traders.

#32     May 30, 2011
  3. What do you mean by hookup? You keep showing a system that appears to work very well so why not just trade it? What do you gain by publicising your high winning strategy in ET and then say it is not for sale? Why do you need help if you already can develop this strategy? What help do you need? After 6 pages it still isn't clear what you are asking for.

I scored 98% in my English Literature exam. I am looking for study partners to help me with my English Literature studies ...... I know you wanted intelligent replies but you don't make sense. What help do you need?

Tell us more about those lines, and how to derive them. If you say buy red line sell green line then we know you are trying to sell your software or course. Just be open, if you want to sell something just say it.

#33     May 30, 2011
  4. ddav

ddav

I am not a market teacher and I sell no course. In fact, I have never taken a market course in my life. I am a student of the market and am looking to hookup with intelligent likeminded traders. I am sharing what I am doing here, so any other intelligent student of the market or intelligent others can see and, if interested, hookup. (Yes. those lines are interesting, tick accurate, work and self adjust to the market. What more could a student of the market want? Not to sell them. I have been told that once a strategy goes commercial it starts to stop working. I do not want to see my goldmine run out of gold.) I am, however, looking to hookup. Why is this so difficult here?

#34     May 30, 2011
  5. ddav

ddav

I am not very good at explaining lines and how they are formed, so I may also need help in recording them. Would like to hookup with anyone who could help here also. Then a recording could help in limiting the number of pages some are complaining of having to read to understand. See, I really do need some help.

#35     May 30, 2011
  6. BULL S***! ^^

#36     May 30, 2011
  7. What are those lines? Fibonacci retracement levels? It is getting to 7 pages now so please explain what those lines are . You keep saying you need help. Need help in what? Did it occur to you that "intelligent others" still can't understand what you are asking for?

Why can't you UNDERSTAND that you are not making sense. You have a perfectly working system, why do you still need help? If you are able to drive your car here, why do you need help in learning to drive a car? Do you understand the analogy?

#37     May 30, 2011
  8. There you go again ..... YOU plotted those lines using your strategy and yet you say that you are not good at explaining how they are formed. How did you plot them in the first place? Why do you need recording at all? (oh dear, another new question). You plotted those lines!

If you painted a picture of a flower ..... then ask others if they could hook up to teach you how to paint, and where to find a flower. Do you think it makes sense?

I'm out of here too, the next guy can have fun.

#38     May 30, 2011
  9. OK.

I'm intelligent. I'm a trader. And I'm a student of the market.

So, lets hook up. What is the next step?

#39     May 30, 2011
  10. ddav

ddav

Still open to hookup. Method still working and see attached 30 min DX chart that might be clearer.[​IMG]

#40     May 31, 2011