Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ddav

ddav

The 2 posts above show what I started with and the DX chart shows what I did to limit the trading to 1 contract only. The original was more difficult to manage, so the modified way is much easier with 1 contract playing only. It still self adjusts to most all markets and I am still without any daily losses playing it these last few months. If you have a better way, I would like to discuss.

#21     May 29, 2011
  2. This thread smells fishy......either the OP has some serious communication issues or he's a troll. I was almost leaning toward some form of brain damage at one point, however he stopped repeating himself after the first 3-4 posts.

#22     May 29, 2011
  3. ddav

ddav

ath..... , maybe you are having difficulty understanding the chart. B= buy S= sell. The white ovals are where the trades go. The chart actually has no odor. It is all visual.

#23     May 29, 2011
  4. bstay

bstay

ddav, you already showed what your system or method can do, with excellent equity curve demonstrating it is a profitable trading algorithm. Why do you need hook-up for? To make it 100%? With those earnings it is a good system already. Great job!

Now just load up live account and trade it. Just like the others, I don't know what is your request about. You already have a profitable trading system.

#24     May 29, 2011
  5. ddav

ddav

bst..., thanks. This is the first trading strategy that I have had actual real personal input and I was wondering if any others were seeing a better way to handle the trades. (I am no trading expert) Also, there is no reason why I need to trade this all by myself and yes, it is still not automated, so I am stuck in front of the computer a lot. Looking for some help. Thinking of possibly advertising here, so I need help with that also.

#25     May 29, 2011
  6. bstay

bstay

No, there is no better way to trade it. What you doing now is already enough to make money. What help do you need? You already could produce those excellent profits equity curve. No way to improve what you already did. Very good.

We don't know how you "handle the trade" so without knowing how we cannot tell you what to improve on. So can you tell us how are the trades taken? What setup and based on what strategy? What else needs improvement? We don't know what to comment on except those equity curves.

#26     May 29, 2011
  7. Look, you just served up a tasty cake and everyone who tasted it said it is well baked. Good job. But you kept saying in every post that you need help to bake that cake ...... wait a minute, didn't you just served us the cake? You already knew how to bake the cake so just bake it. Why do you give us the cake and then ask others how to bake it?

You drove the car here. Now you ask for help to teach you how to drive. So who's being intelligent or troll here? You just drive the same way you drove the car here. You showed the equity curve of a profitable trading system, and you ask for help to improve the system, but didn't you already knew how to generate that system? Then just do what you just did with the equity curve.

#27     May 29, 2011
  8. ddav

ddav

Bst..., ok. If you look carefully at the DX chart, you might notice that all the profitable trades that did not stop out for 1 tick profit are shown. They all are entered after a failure to close above a line and then at the next line in the opposite direction to the failure direction. Also the top and bottom translucent lines are extension lines and are entered with signal or at line in opposite direction to the original direction of the market, if it does not close above it. If it does, then you wait for a signal like in first trade of the day.. Remember, that this is a modification to limit it to one contract only and yes, there is at least one created indicator that is used to guide entries that has not been shown. I hope that helps in understanding the DX chart.. Since, this is a manual modification of the original equity curve, it is not capable of being run in a TS pr to show its curve, so I simply posted the one contract gross results for the day. I hope this helps your understanding of the trading on the DX posted chart. This is in general and the chart shows some discression.

#28     May 29, 2011
  9. bstay

bstay

Thanks. But I have no idea what "failure", "next line", "opposite direction", "translucent lines", etc that you are talking about. I hope others will help you. I don't think I can understand you if we hooked up, you don't make sense at all. So, no thanks.

I am unsubscribed ..... bye.

#29     May 29, 2011
  10. ddav

ddav

Sorry about the confusion. I do not have a pointer. The top and bottom lines are translucent. Look at the fifth white oval from the left side of the chart (labeled 5) You might notice that the green candle fails to close above the second of 2 pinkish lines and the trade is taken at 75.24 as a sell, which is at the second lower pinkish line. Likewise at the sixth white oval (labeled 6) a buy is taken at 75.18 which is the top red line after the failure of the red candle to close below the lower of the 2 red lines. Opposite direction means that the trade is taken in the opposite direction of the market movement of the preceding candle. Sorry about my previous explanation. The DX chart seems to be missing, so I am reposting it here with trade 5 and 6 labeled.
    [​IMG]

#30     May 30, 2011