Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ddav

ddav

Cvd..., please keep this thread intelligent. I told you I am new at this and Trade station Profit report as posted above clearly states $13557.17 for the last 2 weeks net. The instrument is E7 and it is valued in dollars by Trade station not pips.

#11     Jan 29, 2011
  2. cvds16

cvds16

I am trying to, but you lack simple basic stuff of understanding this ... in fact you haven't told anything decent yet you want other people to make intelligent comments ... guess I am out of here ...

#12     Jan 29, 2011
  3. ddav

ddav

Cvd..., thanks. Please let any and all "quite a few people" speak for themselves. I do also understand that "you" do not understand. The stats are meaningful in that they are as stated. Last 2 weeks of Trade station 9 profit report net on the instrument posted above. I have looked at a lot of other strategies and they all seem to be statistical flukes that work for a short period of time then regress to the average. This instrument does not appear to be able to do that. It readjusts to the market action in real time and all trades are based only on this current real time market action. That has been true in the last 2 week testing period. I am still looking for a hookup with a knowledgeable Forex trader. Thanks.

#13     Jan 29, 2011
  4. ddav

ddav

Cvd...., Good Bye.

#14     Jan 29, 2011
  5. cvds16

cvds16

don't think you will get any much further with either your stupidity or rudeness ...

#15     Jan 29, 2011
  6. ddav...

You are getting all of the typical responses that you have before on these threads (see the links below)...why do we need to go down this road again...? just to close another thread?

I have offered to test your method on Forex...but I do not buy anything...

ES

P.S. With an alledged equity curve like the one you posted...how could it be improved? why share such power at all? Make time and get the patience to trade this yourself...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=210955

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=209678

#16     Jan 29, 2011
  7. ddav

ddav

Ele...., I hope you realize that I am only looking for real interested trading "buddies" that would work together co-operatively. I am not a trader like you. I actually do need some help in staying focused in trading. Yes, the strategy is probably in the "great" category, if that exists, but it still needs to be traded. it does not make money, unless actually traded. Someone actually has to be in front of a computer screen 5 days a week. I have never done that and trying to do that isn't easy by myself. I hoped in posting the actual results, that would lead someone to see how easy it would be to trade any instrument off of it. That includes any Forex instrument. I know you may be interested in that and, if you think you could handle it, I would like to follow up on it with you or anyone who may be interested. I am not asking for money, but I am not giving away goldmines either.

#17     Jan 30, 2011
  8. ddav

ddav

I have gotten a better 1 contract way to play this thing. See post. I was having some problem with the original way. see posts. The original way gave very good results, but I found it difficult to manage with a small account, so I modified it to deliver as in the DX chart example posted. If you have a better way, I would like to discuss, but for now, I might just look to advertise this way here.
    [​IMG]

#18     May 29, 2011
  9. ddav

ddav

original[​IMG]

#19     May 29, 2011
  10. ddav

ddav

origigal pr [​IMG]

#20     May 29, 2011