Best Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ddav, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ddav

ddav

I would like to start an intelligent discussion of how to best trade the Forex. See attached Equity Curve of Trade station non optimized non back tested profit report of the last 2 weeks on symbol E7 after commission and slippage is subtracted. I would like some expert help in trading the Forex, since I am very new to this and am not familiar with how the Forex trades. Thanks [​IMG]

2. ddav

ddav

This is the same E7 instrument for the last 2 weeks on Trade station 9 after commission and slippage subtracted and non optimized and non back tested off 15 minute chart. I would like some help in trading the Forex, especially if you are knowledgeable and have a better strategy instrument. Thanks [​IMG]

3. ddav

ddav

This is same E7 instrument with Trade station 9 non back tested non optimized profit report after commission and slippage is subtracted net last 2 weeks. I am looking for help in trading the Forex from anyone knowledgeable, especially if you have a better instrument/strategy. Thanks. [​IMG]

4. How many points(pips in forex) did you make for the E7 in those 2 weeks ?

5. cvds16

cvds16

maybe stating your questions clearly would lead to somewhere ...
    but for the record: two weeks means nothing no matter what the instrument, it might be pure luck ...

6. ddav

ddav

Pet..... thanks. The Trade station profit report net is stated above for the last 2 weeks. Please look to above post it states $13557.17 net profit for those 2 weeks. It is on the Trade station instrument E7 one contract. Please reread the above posts and enjoy the pictures of the profit reports that are all net for the last 2 weeks. Looking for intelligent hookup to trade it better. Thanks again.

7. ddav

ddav

Cvd...., thanks. Glad that this instrument has some luck and I am glad that at least 2 weeks have been profitable. The question is very simple. Can anyone (intellegent) help in trading the Forex better. I am new and not familiar with the Forex. Are there things that I should look for in trading Forex with the lucky instrument posted? Thanks

8. cvds16

cvds16

he asked 'how many pips' that's something else than 'how many USD' ... :confused:

9. ddav

ddav

Cvd...., I have only used the instrument live for the last 2 weeks to collect this data posted. The Trade station back tested data on past data is comparable with look inside bar tick data, but since the instrument was not running at the time it is only Trade station 9 back testing on this old tick data.

10. cvds16

cvds16

I think there are quite a few people who want to help you here ... but it's not clear exactly what you are asking ...
    you show us some stats ... but they are not meaningfull ... so it's hard to help you there ... I guess this was automated trading ? or not ? you'll have to provide some background at least without going into the details most likely ...
    you'll have to read up on different strategies, all have their advantages and drawbacks ...

#10     Jan 29, 2011