Best Forex Leverage for Beginners

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Paul Sachin, Feb 23, 2022.

1. low leverage is definitely recommended for beginners. However, using no leverage in forex will be hard to make any profit or trade unless they start with a huge fund which isn't advisable for beginners imo.

#31     May 8, 2022
  2. Trading using leverage at the beginning of a trading career can be disastrous because one, a trader might not have the experience required to enter and exit a position properly and when he/she trades using leverage, then it can amplify the losses. Secondly, beginners don’t usually risk too much, so if they use leverage and blow up their accounts, they might not have the courage to return to trading ever again. Trading with leverage only makes sense once traders have enough experience to make profitable trades or at least minimize the losses.

#32     May 10, 2022
  3. The lower the better because leverage as they say is a double-edged sword, which can make or break things for traders, and for newbies it will most likely to break things, therefore, it is better to use low leverage at the start and then maybe increase it as they gain experience. Saying it from a personal experience, rest depends upon the traders how much they want to use.

#33     May 10, 2022
  4. leverage is really a outstanding issue when you have above all perfect money and risk management , otherwise result of trading could be dangerous.

#34     May 19, 2022
  5. Adler

Adler

For beginners, I suggest trading with lower leverage to avoid high loss and risk because leverage can either double your profit or double your loss.

You can try my broker FP Markets, they have a leverage of 30:1 and it is regulated by both ASIC and CYSEC, you can also switch to a higher leverage of 500:1 during the later stage by using their offshore license with St. Vincent.

#35     May 20, 2022
  6. FahadMd

FahadMd

i think beginners never should take loan from anyone , as a loan they can use low leverage ratio , this is enough

#36     May 20, 2022
  7. this is good advice i think only for the newcomers level.

#37     May 20, 2022
  8. Depends on how you trade to be honest and your risk management. Leverage in of itself isn't dangerous it's how you use it.

#38     May 20, 2022
  9. leverage could be more dangerous if there is no perfect money management.

#39     May 21, 2022
  10. if leverage contains huge risk, remember there is non sense trading plan with zero risk management, nothing without it.

#40     May 22, 2022