Best Forex Leverage for Beginners

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Paul Sachin, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Amjad87

Amjad87

Lower leverage is best suited for beginners to reduce the loss and risk involved in it, because leverage can be both an advantage and a huge disadvantage for traders who do not use it properly.A lower leverage of 30:1 should be fine.

#11     Feb 25, 2022
  2. I've also read that many professional traders use leverage around 1:100, which is also what I stick with.

#12     Feb 25, 2022
  3. S.Luke

S.Luke

Leverage has its advantages and disadvantages which is why it is important for beginner traders to choose their leverage carefully, using a lower leverage can reduce the risk and loss value.

For more info you can check the link for clear understanding.

#13     Mar 1, 2022
  4. I agree, lower leverage can be safer for beginner as they don't risk too much on their trade but I want to add in another point.

Micro or cent account is also very good for beginner to go with leverage trading as it allow them to trade with small capital like $10 so they can learn while still get to experience real money trading which is better than trading on demo account.

#14     Mar 1, 2022
  5. leverage contains huge risk from all financial tools if there is low money management.

#15     Mar 7, 2022
  6. Jasper21

Jasper21

For beginners, it is better to trade with smaller leverage to avoid higher risks and losses in forex trading. I recommend trading with FP Markets.

They are regulated and have a leverage of 30:1 with a micro lot of 0.01 pips.

#16     Mar 8, 2022
  7. FahadMd

FahadMd

small leverage contains small risk , this fact is not true . before using leverage we need to make sure the proper trading plan including exact money management.

#17     Mar 8, 2022
  8. sometimes leverage causes a huge risk when trading with low trading experience.

#18     Mar 9, 2022
  9. FahadMd

FahadMd

yes agree. so we should develop our trading skill with great level of practice.

#19     Mar 10, 2022
  10. right now i am using high leverage but in a demo account to see the performance how it works.

#20     Mar 11, 2022