Best Forex Charts?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joab, Nov 30, 2006.

1. GFT's deal book is an excellent free analytic/news platform.

if they would only switch to the actual spread plus commission model, they would rule the retail FX world.

too bad,

surfer

#11     Dec 3, 2006
  2. Joab

Joab

I have a question about Metatrade.

I want to get a demo account with the Intrabank rates demo feed but all that it offers me is the MIG data souce!

Does anyone know how i can correct this ?

Thanks

#12     Dec 22, 2006
  3. Aspen Graphics offers Forex quotes only for $65.00 the charts are stunning, blows away anything else for that price, Call Mike and ask for a free trial.

http://www.aspenres.com/

#13     Dec 22, 2006
  4. Joab

Joab

I don't need anything stunning to be honest all I really need is ACCURATE Interbank data exactly the same as my charts.

:)

#14     Dec 22, 2006
  5. Joab, I would be easier if you said something like, "I want a charting package that will do..."

What's been suggested might do a great job for you, even be more than you need. But for me, these packages don't cut it. I use eSignal for data but the charts are poor so I use Ensign to make it do everything I want.

It seems to me that Fx charts tend to be really basic and trying to get an edge with 10 year old tools doesn't make sense to me.

#15     Dec 22, 2006
  6. Joab

Joab

I use ensign with a dtn feed right now hotspot BUT the problem is during reports the charts go balistic and are not even remotely close to my platforms prices.

I trade with currenex straight link to Intrabank and so my prices are pure but my data stinks or at least the way hotspot feeds it stinks.

#16     Dec 22, 2006

7. What time frame are you trading? I have determined with currency, you can make some serious money if you catch the beginning of a trend an ride it for many years. Forget in and out trading its stressful, you rack up commissions, just ride a trend, thats my opinion of coarse.

#17     Dec 22, 2006
  8. 1358june

1358june

Mymini, I'm a wanna be but can't ever see myself being that patient.
    So was your last USD/CAD short a close under the indicator line?

Good luck!

#18     Dec 23, 2006
  9. Joab

Joab

So that's a Bloomberg feed ?

Do your charts accurately match your platform during high volume periods?

#19     Dec 23, 2006
  10. sccz97

sccz97

it'll depend on your bb settings. You can set it up to take it's feed from a number of sources but most likely the default if you havnet changed it will be the bb composite

#20     Dec 23, 2006