Best Forex Charts???????????

Discussion in 'Forex' started by liri12, Dec 18, 2008.

1. wwwnet

wwwnet

you maybe need the precise data ,but there are only relative precise data in forex markets.I suggest you can use the price data of ecn platform like currenex , if you like to use prorealtime chart ,you can use it with IG markets for free with currenex level II data .of couse you can also pay for the same chart to prorealtime with their data.
    good lucky to you

#21     Dec 21, 2008
  2. fxgator

fxgator

Dailyfx is pretty good. I use it often.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#22     Dec 26, 2008
  3. This can really depend on your trading style and what type of charts you require. The data feed is by far the most relevant input for anyone who is trading intra-day..scalping, swing trading, whatever. I think speed a reliability of your data source (gateway) is the first thing to consider.

#23     Jan 6, 2009
  4. I just learned that I can use AmiBroker with FXCM data for free using an opensource tool called O2GDDE provided by FXCM. If you own Amibroker then there are no monthly fees.

#24     Jan 6, 2009
  5. Hunter1

Hunter1

Hi! I’m a new user and I want to learn. I don’t have much time, but I’m really interested. I hope you can help me with some important tips.

#25     Jan 9, 2009
  6. So you would like to be spoon fed and make zero effort?
    I suggest you try your hand at fly fishing or origami, you have less downside!

#26     Jan 9, 2009
  7. Why, are you suffering from some incurable disease or something?

#27     Jan 10, 2009
  8. cvds16

cvds16

better find yourself another hobby, learning to trade takes lots of time and dedication.
    If you really want to get rid of your money I could send you my bankaccountnumber :D that would save you lots of time.

#28     Jan 10, 2009
  9. Hunter1

Hunter1

When I told I don’t have much time, I was talking about my daily activities… I have a lot of work to do every day, that’s why I don’t have so much time for other things… I just wanted someone to help me with information, although I’ve been studying. I’m looking for a broker to start practicing, but I don’t want to make a decision by myself. I was reading about conditions and services and I found TVF is really good, but I’m just a beginner here. What do you think according to your experience? I need your help please.

#29     Jan 15, 2009
  10. I spend 6 hours a day actually trading and another 4 studying chart patterns and writing code. If I am lucky I can afford an expensive bottle of Cab with my juicy steak. Otherwise I am drinking a 40 oz with my BBQ burger.

Why the fuck should anybody help your lazy ass when anything you need is at your finger tips using this site and GOOGLE.

HINT: Metatrader, FXCM, OANDA are all free!

Now Piss off!

pollo trader

#30     Jan 15, 2009