Best for Small Accounts

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TraderJoe08, Oct 16, 2008.

1. so tell them that you earn 45k a year - they are not going to check

#11     Oct 16, 2008
  2. global futures no minimum get your parents to cosign..

#12     Oct 16, 2008
  3. Agreed. I didn't start with Global or PFG, but I'm there now. :D

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Very helpful responses guys.

I'm going to think about what i should do over the weekend. Trading the QLD and QID instead would be the safest route but the earning potential is far lower. (I'm thinking like 2 trades with each during the week, not active day trading)

I mean making a couple hundred bucks a month starting out is fine with me, if i'm good the $ will come.

Trading is my passion so i'll figure something out, just gotta be smart about it.

Also

I'm planning on moving to San Diego after i'm finally done with school. I can't stand the Michigan winters anymore, and there's too many fat chicks. Still gotta figure out what kinda job i can get with an economics degree over there in this market. :confused:

Thanks again everyone

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. I STRONGLY suggest you avoid real money until you have papertraded on a simulator first.

You will most likely lose your money in several months or less with that little amount.

You are kidding yourself thinking your will make a couple hundred a month from $2500. All you will do is blow up, almost 100% guarantee.

OpenEcry (and others) have simulators. If you cannot make regular money on a sim, you will NOT do it with real money.

Don't be impatient it will only kill you.

#15     Oct 17, 2008
  6. Ditto Ditto Ditto! I've done it to myself so many times it's ridiculous. Unless you have at LEAST 5k in an account you will probably get killed.

#16     Oct 17, 2008