Best Foods to Eat (Health-wise)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Swordsman, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahaha...but its not a matter of when we die..it is a matter of while you are on this earth you dont want to be bed ridden and dying by stuffing yourself with prescription drugs which will cause you to have multiple problems going forward...peace

#21     Mar 18, 2008
  2. i just posted REAL freaking peer reviewed research.. did you even read it :D

#22     Mar 18, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

according to some ORGANIC YOGURT is the best thing one can ingest through their mouth...

OP buy the paperback "DIGESTION" by deepak chopra....here is where are health starts and ends in your digestive system....the better you mantain this the healthier u will be...obviously poor food poor maintanence

#23     Mar 18, 2008
  4. tell this to the 8 yr old that just been diagnosed with terminal cancer you idiot

#24     Mar 18, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

relax sweet cheecks... the OP is smart enough to understand what is meant...if you arent then take it out on your second grade teacher....

#25     Mar 18, 2008
  6. if you can't say what you mean don't expect others to know what your saying

i KNOW what i read that you said

#26     Mar 18, 2008
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

i said what is meant...re-read if need be...stress from being a frustrated person is also a killer, much more than say eating bad foods.....so please try to handle that for your own good

#27     Mar 18, 2008
  8. it's not simply the quality of life but also the quantity.

you've led a rich life by your standard by age of 20.. are you willing to 'go' peacefully w/o a fight? how about 30? 50?

of course not. don't be silly.

it's about QUANTITY because every freaking year your above ground is a 'lifetime' compared to eternity. hopefully, if your insightful you can squeeze in some quality ..

but w/o QUANITY, there is no quality :D

#28     Mar 18, 2008
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

since we have no idea when we go...the only thing we can really control is "QUALITY" of life.....and it's pretty much what the OP was refering to...so stop being a lil bitch :D

#29     Mar 18, 2008
  10. I did and it said Singapore had a higher ratio of animal fat to vegetable fat but coconut oil isnt animal fat. It may be saturated however the composition of the fatty acids is different and, in this difference, apparently lies the real health benefits.

Also, this study concluded in 1995 I assume? I think the studies on coconut oil and its findings on its health benefits are more recent.

#30     Mar 18, 2008