Best firm for Own Account Futures Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 10yrtrader, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Good morning

I graciously ask for any knowledge you ET'ers have regarding trading futures as a customer (fully backing yourself, i.e. putting up 20, 30, 40 or more K) at any one of these places

VTrader (in San Fran)
    GHCO
    GHFinancial (European firm, offices in Tel Aviv, London, etc).

Any comments in regards to experience, desk fees, quality of people involved, how the offices are, etc. are greatly appreciated.

If you know of another QUALITY operation with quality resources and infrastructure that takes fully funded futures traders, please write or PM me. I have been very successful as a prop trader for a large firm and am now looking for a new situation.

Thank you very much.

2. just21

just21

You want a GCM, your money is safer, try Fortis, they are AA rated european bank.

3. I have an account at V T Futures, which is part of VTrader and am happy. They have customer accounts and prop trading, I use customer account that is segregated and am happy with comms, platforms, support, etc. Funny that you also mentioned GHCO as a possibility, since I use X-Trader as one platform and GHCO is the FCM that holds my account, through VTrader.

Dave