Best film pertaining to trading ever

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by MohdSalleh, Sep 26, 2009.

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5902279151658995270#

this is good and will change your perspective on trading and life.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5902279151658995270&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

2. maxpi

maxpi

Thanks for the fine video...

I understand those guys... I'm from a Bible context.. it indeed is very clearly spelled out that one should be content in whatever circumstances you are in... the first lie from the Devil had an aspect of discontent "Oh, did He really say that?"... anytime I sense some discontent I turn the situation over to Jesus...

Meditation can be anywhere, I like to walk and focus on the walking, allowing my feet to be almost like wheels, seeking the ground, conforming to the terrain on their own, it becomes effortless eventually and you never fall... my personal trainer with the four wheel drive goes walking with me... [my very energetically friendly three year old fifty pound dog].. she picks up on what I'm doing.. once she was heeling along and a little brick wall was in her path, it was just one brick wide and she hopped up and walked along the top of it without a thought... she kept the pace the same and everything... if you quiet yourself enough and let a dog be as intelligent as they can be, don't train them to be stupid and obedient, don't abuse them, give them lots of exercise and a little affection, and pay attention to what they are indicating... they will teach you things.. I've proven this and you can too... she was trying to get me to pick up the pace sometimes, then I read up on interval training.. as soon as we started doing intervals she stopped teaching me about it...

I watch all the people that don't know how to walk... they are the opinionated ones usually...

That thing the Monk was talking about, doing sitting practice before sleep and after, and being warm.. I'd like to learn that...