Best Experience of my life as an e-mini trader!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketeer.trade, Apr 6, 2010.

1. blox87

blox87 Guest

Be careful. Practice with fake money until your consistently profitable for at least 3 months, I prefer two years . Then trade 1 contract for another period of time until your comfortable. You can't do open heart surgery on your first day as a premed student. This profession is no different

This advice has saved me from blowing up my nest egg. You will blow up so blow up with paper instead of real money.

I wish you the best on your journey.

#11     Apr 7, 2010
  2. Wait until you get your worst experience.

Then it will suddenly all make sense why a lot of traders and good people are working comfortably for brokerages instead of for themselves.

#12     Apr 7, 2010
  3. giannide

giannide

i have nothing to do with the glowing remarks post. i'm simply trying to get information about charts, please don't make that incorrect assumption...you may discourage 'friendly" people from responding. thank you

#13     Apr 7, 2010
  4. olias

olias

Ok. Then you might get better results if you start a new thread with what you're looking for. Friendly advice

#14     Apr 7, 2010
  5. i have a account with global future past 3 years and they always take good care of me
    usually rick K take care of my account.
    Rest e-mini is the hardest thing to trade only 1% make it out of %100
    Trade small put your stop,s if it work well and good if it does not hey what the hell u tried :)

Only those who risk going to far.....
    Will possibly find out ,how far one can go .....

#15     Apr 7, 2010
  6. giannide

giannide

thank you for pointing that out...that way friendly advice, and i appreciate it.

#16     Apr 7, 2010
  7. I also just moved to GF. Have to agree about the customer service. TradeKing is just as good for options. But mainly futures for me lately. I'll have to wait and see if the move to a different broker will help.

If you want to preserve capital and learn, make sure to use the hard stops (set trailing stops or bracket orders). Don't trust yourself to use a "mental stop."

The forums here are okay (not as helpful as those on TradeKing, I think because of all the negativity and blather that gets posted here).

Good luck

#17     Apr 7, 2010
  8. The first thing I do when I see a first post touting a firm, is empty my existing accounts and open one at said firm.

#18     Apr 7, 2010
  9. joe4422

joe4422

Brokers are getting desperate these days.

#19     Apr 8, 2010
  10. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Ban the spam

Trash this troll.

Also, kick out Global Futures for this shameless publicity stunt that has clearly backfired.

I would never open an account with a firm that is so low it has to stoop to this level of activity to get 'free' publicity. What a bunch of cheap tards.

Very unprofessional.

#20     Apr 8, 2010