Best european broker to trade US stocks with?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by vikingtrader, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I joined this group today to search for a prop firm for myself. But what i found out instead is you promoting Alaric trader everywhere. And then i searched a little about you and your post and volla. I found you selling it. Your first message was :i am looking for a prop firm found out sure trader, speed trader etc and i have contacted Alaric , too good to be true deal and balla balla, Right from the first post you started selling Alaric like you knew them already. I have a a friend and he has account with them. He is now looking for another prop firm .He told me all info about alaric and their problems with funds and leverage.

#21     Aug 29, 2018
  2. bramnil

bramnil

Great, thank you for your reliable information. It's not only you who has friends who knows the guy who knows the guy. In any case, I'll keep your insight in mind BS trader.

Good luck!

#22     Aug 29, 2018
  3. Guys, be careful with Alaric! It is impossible to remove your deposit if it is going bigger and bigger. We lost a lot of money as a deposit. We were working with them for 4 years, there were always problems with payments, leverage, contracts, change of clearings, platforms and no trading for months. If you gain bigger winner months, they paid to us only 50%, a lot of bulshit trough the years, a lot of lies. Even they tried to still my traders, because we are also based in Sofia....Basically we were their first clients. You can decide by yourself how respectful is that firm here in Bulgaria. Btw, they have a bunch of good traders over there, good guys. Hope they can put out their money one day.

#23     Aug 29, 2018
    dieterklaus03 likes this.
  4. Well PropEqTrader, we both joined elite trader today . I guess no one will believe us. But they will if the same shit happen to them too. And by my guess it will soon.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    #24     Aug 29, 2018
    PropEqTrader likes this.
  5. Hello,

I want to know the costs of ECN at Alaric.Thank you.

#25     Sep 21, 2018
    #26     Sep 24, 2018
  7. Hello,
    What fees have Alaric for ECN,NYSE/NASDAQ?

#27     Sep 24, 2018
  8. piyayo

piyayo

I revive this thread.

I´ve contacted them and reading this worries me. Any other could please give more info?

#28     Jun 10, 2020
    Dna7272 likes this.
  9. Dna7272

Dna7272

Man, need your help with Alaric. Please share your experience

#29     Jan 28, 2021
  10. same

#30     Mar 6, 2021