Best european broker to trade US stocks with?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by vikingtrader, Feb 10, 2011.

1. have you found any, and any of them with under $10 per trade?

#11     Mar 25, 2011
  2. I am skeptical.

You might be misinterpreting - the display was misleading in older versions of TWS.

Please give an example......

#12     May 20, 2011
  3. ....with Competitive rates margin and Pink/BBs.
    Obviously, you will never get leverage on pk/bbs but if you want a foreign trading firm that offers Competitive rates margin and Pink/BBs feel free to PM me.

#13     May 24, 2011
  4. pilPopr

pilPopr

OP-

Are you a US citizen? Many brokers outside the US will refuse to accept US citizens, even if they are a resident of an EU state.

#14     May 30, 2011
  5. Investors Europe rates may be negotiable down to reasonable levels.

Note: I suggest that you read this post without clicking on the links for reasons apparent further down.

For an example of discount rates for futures, there is

http://investorseurope.com/10th_anniversary_investors_europe.html
    which is for futures but stocks may also be negotiable.

Also as to U.S. clients, if one reads
    http://www.investorseurope.com/usclients/
    between the lines I think that they may be saying that they will accept U.S. clients who can certify that they have not visited the web site.

I will post part of it here so that people do not need to go to the web site, which would disqualify you from this exemption:

"Non U.S. broker-dealers cannot approach and/ or solicit U.S. resident persons because an Internet Web site is interpreted by the SEC as being the same as a telephone call to a client.

Non U.S. broker-dealers maintaining an Internet Web site can thus only accept a U.S. person if he or she has not been solicited either directly or indirectly through accessing their web sites under the 'unsolicited' exemption Rule 15a-6. U.S. customers wanting to work with Non U.S. broker-dealers can thus only approach Non U.S. broker-dealers under Rule 15a-6 if they have not been to their web sites and should be prepared to certify this fact in writing to ensure compliance with applicable law."

To contact them without going to their web-site, here is contact information:

investorseurope,
    745 Europort
    Gibraltar GX11 1AA
    T +350 200 40303
    F +350 200 51795
    T +44 203 2861469
    info@investorseurope.com
    @offshorebroker

I know that this has an element of never-never land to it, but sometimes you just have to go along.....

#15     Jul 5, 2011
  6. bramnil

bramnil

Hi,

I would recommend you check out these guys: http://alarictrader.com/

I'm now trading with them. They are an EU licensed broker dealer and offer everything that you mentioned before. Just get in touch with them and they'll guide you through the process, the staff is very friendly.

Hope this helps, thanks.
    Bram.

#16     Aug 5, 2016
  7. marsman

marsman

"$20 fee for domestic wires and a $50 fee for international wires."
    WTF is the rationale for such high fees for processing an incoming money transfer? The receiver just needs to route it to the user's account, and for that they want $50! It's a shame!

#17     Aug 5, 2016
  8. bramnil

bramnil

where did you see that? I transferred money via international wire and only paid the fee that my bank charged me for the wire, then I got their Alaric Debit Card through which I access my funds at any ATM. idk where you found that information.

Thanks,
    Bram.

#18     Sep 12, 2016
  9. Bramnil was in the process of opening an account with Alaric trader in Sept 2016(another thread). In Aug 2016 he is already a customer and promoting Alaric . Now thats a salesman. Something is fishy.

#19     Aug 29, 2018
  10. bramnil

bramnil

look, i'm not gonna argue with some BS trader who joined the forum today. if you are not aware what you are talking about, don't embarrass yourself by posting comments like that. I have a group with them. Before i moved my group, i opened an individual account to test the routes and executions.

#20     Aug 29, 2018