Best ES Simulator ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by tradertony76, Oct 30, 2008.

1. True, but that doesn't mean someone should jump into real money with their very first trade, right? Certainly sim trading has its place.

#11     Dec 12, 2008
  2. You seem to know more about it than me, but I've been using the infinity platform. I love it. I've also been told that you can't get much quicker fills than through infinity because they're computer is actually in the same building as the CME or CBOT, I forget which one. You can also demo that for free as well as the Sierra charts, which I think are pretty darn good, especially if you're looking for a market profile dome.

#12     Dec 21, 2008
  3. sk8erboy

sk8erboy

NinjaTrader/ZenFire

#13     Dec 21, 2008
  4. Me too. Ninja won't give you a fill unless price trades through and therefore it is realistic to live trading.

#14     Dec 21, 2008
  5. swapanda

swapanda

How can I get historical daily charts on Ninja/Zenfire? Do I have to subscribe to a different feed to obtain historical daily charts as well as intra day for Ninja? Any recommendations?

I'm not sure if it's a ninja issue but it seems like the zenfire feed only allows for 1440 min bars to emulate the daily and has no historical backfill unless I keep my PC running to accumulate the data.

#15     Dec 22, 2008