Best emini chat rooms (free or paid)

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by paulr, Jun 7, 2003.

1. PBBC

PBBC

Hey guys, I am not a big time poster. I don't usually spend hours posting here.

Now I make my first post and WOW I get flamed and abused like crazy. What's that all about. I make a simple answer about a great chat room -- at least for me. It is a Free room.

What happens? I get jumped on by all the many minions that seem to be Woodies Woodmen! No disrespect to Woodie -- sure he is a fine guy. And he is Free too. But what is up with all the flames and PM's. Now the guy who runs the room is on my case cause so many of Woodies folks are coming in there to harass the room.

Why? Thought they would live up to their kind motto??

Well guess I my intentions were good but you be the judge. If you are a woodie guy at least have some courtesy so the room will not be disrupted. Check it out -- but be there to trade and not bother the others.

http://relay1.ezpeer.net/im-live/?-rm=realtime

#41     Jul 1, 2003
  2. ratso

ratso

3. krazybar

krazybar

4. Hehe :D

#44     Feb 20, 2004
  5. gcgecko

gcgecko

Hello, I have tried using the expeer link to the chat room, but I don't seem to be able to get in. Has the room moved to a different address or am I doing something wrong?

#45     Apr 12, 2004
  6. gcgecko

gcgecko

typo in msg above, it should read the realy1.ezpeer, this is a small part of the link others have posted previously to get into this real time chat room. When I click on it, I get a message that the room doesn't exist. Thank you for any help in this matter.

#46     Apr 12, 2004
  7. Hi gcgecko,

You have two options...

1. You can contact those that posted the link and said they were using it.

2. You can email Hotcomm support people and send them the link and asked if the room is no longer operational or if they have a new link...

http://www.hotcomm.com

Good luck...shouldn't be too hard to find out what happen to that room

Just make sure you know exactly what your looking for in an Emini Chat Room before arriving...

The larger the room the more difficult it is to maintain it and participation decreases among the members.

Some rooms specialize on particular indicators, others on general market info like news, others on socializing and so on.

I've visited a lot of rooms...free and fee-based...the best ones based on my needs seem to be private and free without any gurus.

NihabaAshi

#47     Apr 13, 2004