Best emini chat rooms (free or paid)

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by paulr, Jun 7, 2003.

1. I agree...Woodies room is good and I believe most in there use the Ensign chart software and CCI is the key indicator for them.

I didn't stay long...

(I had visited a few times when it was on PalTalk or something like that)

because I wasn't using Ensign nor using any strategies via the CCI.

However...I've recently started using the CCI in special situations and will visit Woodies room if I have any questions about the indicator.

The room is now on Hotcomm along with some other good rooms...all are well moderated and full of traders helping each other...

participating, interacting, sharing and posting trades.

P.S. It's free and very easy to form your own trading room on the Othernet server.

Thus, if you are looking for something specific among Emini Futures traders and want to have room users with the same specific need...can't find such a room elsewhere...

(for example...Emini Futures traders that are from California or Emini Futures traders that only use Japanese Candlesticks...whatever)

form your own Emini Futures trading room.

http://cservice.othernet.org/chanreg/

NihabaAshi

#11     Jun 8, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

In other words, grown-ups.

#12     Jun 8, 2003
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

I vouch for what he said. :)

#13     Jun 8, 2003
  4. amg

amg Guest

The links to the divergence articles are EXCELLENT. I've recently been incorporating hidden divergence in my intra-day trading and found the two Word documents Woody linked far more helpful than Connie Brown's more obtuse description. Divergences are quite applicable to RSI (my preferred indicator) & other oscillators, not just CCI.

There is also a simple-language Square of Nine document worth the read for those hungry for the secrets of Gann :p

amg

#14     Jun 8, 2003
  5. paulr

paulr

One room I have found that I am quite happy with is the RealityTrader index trading room (www.realitytrader.com).

Good calls and good educational value.

I am in no way associated with RT, just a happy customer.

#15     Jun 26, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

With all these rooms and all these experts and all these newbies following these experts, one wonders who the hell is on the other side of these winning trades.

nitro

#16     Jun 26, 2003
  7. I checked out the place NihabaAshi chats in, and liked it. To the point, entry/exit. No BS. I would join it, but I don't trade the e-mini (YET) :D

-FastTrader :cool:

#17     Jun 26, 2003
  8. Great Slogan, No Boasting, Just Posting

#18     Jun 26, 2003
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

LOL. :)

#19     Jun 26, 2003
  10. Alot of us in Woodies room are trading using only Sierra charts and IB data feed. This only costs about $6.00 a month and has lots of indicators including the 25 least square MA and the CCI. Sierra also lets you overlay the CCI so you can have the 6 period and 14 period in the same chart region set up exactly like Woodie. I have been in Woodies room for about a year and I have never found a more helpful and knowledgeable group of traders. Woodies Room Rocks!

ESpionage (Woodies CCI Club)

#20     Jun 27, 2003