Best Demo trading forex broker Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abirex, Nov 3, 2021.

1. i think trade with several brokers when demo can be a good decision.

#31     May 20, 2022
  2. Jasper21

Jasper21

Most brokers offer free demo accounts, so I'm not sure about the best demo broker. I can suggest a few brokers that I find good, like Avatrade and FP Markets.

They provide e-books, video tutorials, and other educational materials for traders venturing into forex for the first time.

#32     May 25, 2022
  3. There isn't a best. It's like asking what is the best shoe. For what? You need to know the conditions you need in a broker and then narrow it down and even test them out to see if they fit.

#33     May 25, 2022
  4. pretty much all broker offer demo account. If you want to test out account with high leverage then i suggest aximtrade as their leverage can go up to 1:3000 so you can learn alot of it.

#34     May 29, 2022
  5. we traders cant focus on there because in demo there is no real money. for that reason it is better to trade in a micro account for sometimes.

#35     Jun 2, 2022
  6. this is a really sad issue but true fact. no way to deny

#36     Jun 14, 2022
  7. demo account is only for an absolutely new trader that knows nothing about the market or trading. It's a risky free environment to learn and develop a strategy. Otherwise, i agree, moving to a micro account is much better.

#37     Jun 23, 2022
  8. kroxobor

kroxobor

Well it is regulation, wide trading spreads and speed of execution. These are three key points that worry me most.

#38     Jun 27, 2022
  9. I recommend using Avatrade or FP Markets demo account because they provide e-books, podcasts, video tutorials, and other educational materials for traders venturing into forex for the first time.

#39     Jul 6, 2022
  10. Vettel5

Vettel5

I agree with Louis Peter that Avatrade and FP markets are good to learn about forex trading, their demo accounts also provide education materials for newbie traders venturing into forex.

#40     Jul 18, 2022