Best Demo trading forex broker Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abirex, Nov 3, 2021.

1. #21     Feb 27, 2022
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

Are they not allowed to trade with offshore branches? They will sacrifice protection but well if they aim to get high leverage it's their choice so I don't see a reasons from watchdogs to remove this option.

#22     Mar 8, 2022
  3. i think for demo account that is not mandatory to recommend at any broker . personal opinion

#23     Apr 6, 2022
  4. buckram

buckram

Since there’s no real money involved actually one can use any broker, but still it’s better to go for one you are planning to use with real money later on. I personally started demo trading with 2 brokers - coinexx and paxforex - found trading conditions of both equally good so opened a live account with both of them later. Demos can be a good way of checking whether the broker you are planning to use for live trading is actually worth or not.

#24     Apr 8, 2022
  5. Rodri

Rodri

For demo trading, you can use any broker that provides a free demo account, because in demo accounts there is no risk or capital involved.

If you are looking for a demo broker that can help in learning about forex, I suggest trading with either Avatrade or FP Markets because they provide e-books, video tutorials, and other educational materials.

#25     Apr 11, 2022
  6. S.Luke

S.Luke

Most traders provide demo accounts for traders to either learn forex trading or use them as a tool to develop new skills and strategies.

Few brokers demo accounts I have used are Avatrade and FP Markets, because they provided video tutorials, e-books, and other educational materials.

#26     Apr 14, 2022
  7. Oxymoron

Oxymoron

To select a broker for demo trading, I look for the same qualities that I’ll be looking at while selecting a broker for live trading because demo trading for me is a way to test a broker. If I don’t have an intention to go live with them, no use of using their demo account as well. Currently I am using a demo account of AAAFx, I’ve heard some good reviews about the broker and am on my way to test them.

#27     May 12, 2022
  8. Demo account is pretty much available for all brokers. It's also a good idea to open a demo with them first to check out their trading conditions before you open a live trading account with them.

#28     May 16, 2022
  9. A demo account is almost the same with all brokers. What matters more, according to me atleast, is the trading conditions with any particular broker. Newbies always look for low-cost trading conditions as they do not want to spend more money initially. Brokers like fxview and tickmill suit well in this regard because of their low commissions and low minimum deposit.

#29     May 16, 2022
  10. Adler

Adler

Most brokers provide free demo accounts and, from my experience with several brokers' demo accounts, I liked Avatrade and FP Markets demo accounts because they provide video tutorials, e-books, and other educational materials for traders venturing into forex for the first time.

#30     May 20, 2022