Best Demo trading forex broker Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abirex, Nov 3, 2021.

1. according to me any kind of broker can be good for demo account , because there is no real money.

#11     Jan 12, 2022
  2. There is no best demo trading broker, most brokers provide free demo accounts for beginner to practice or for traders to try their trading platforms before investing in it.

Certain brokers also provide education materials, like my broker FP Markets provides e-books and video tutorials for beginner traders to understand the market better.

#12     Jan 18, 2022
  3. I demo traded with lmfx and turnkeyforex before starting live with them and that’s what gave me the confidence to put my actual money on line. One can use any demo account, what’s important is to practice enough before going live.

#13     Jan 20, 2022
  4. FahadMd

FahadMd

generally the result we get from our demo account this experience not works in a real account at all.

#14     Jan 28, 2022
  5. I guess most demos are the same, most if not all brokers offer demo, I keep an lmfx demo account and live as well

#15     Jan 28, 2022
  6. camera

camera

Any regulated broker should be fine to use for demo trading, whether it be pepperstone or fxview or tickmill. Best to read their t&c if you are planning to go live.

#16     Feb 9, 2022
  7. Demo

#17     Feb 9, 2022
  8. Most brokers will work perfectly well for demo trading. I would try to find one where accounts don't expire after 30 days, as that would be annoying if you were still trying to use the account.

#18     Feb 25, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.
  9. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Definitely agree, i would use a broker i plan to go live with too though as you want to see how their site works and how reliable they are

#19     Feb 25, 2022
  10. Best for what? All depends on the criteria you judge them by. What's good for you may not be the same for me.... etc. Also what use is a demo account? It's the live account that matters.

#20     Feb 27, 2022