Best deal on Dell monitor?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by traderdon56, Aug 22, 2005.

1. my bad

#21     Aug 25, 2005
  2. my oldest son is a web designer in chicago (USA) and he is a dell head.....for my money i would rather put the big bucks into stocks and get a fairly decent monitor with a very STRONG tower....

#22     Aug 25, 2005
  3. gnome

gnome

"Strong" as in Titanium or Naquadria?

#23     Aug 25, 2005
  4. Naquadria is a fictional heavy mineral from the fictional stargate universe. It is a variety on naquadah which is highly unstable. Its explosive properties greatly exceed those of naquadah and it can also be used for the powering of hyperspace engines. Naquadria is formed from naquada in an artificial chain reaction which is not yet fully understood. The only known planet containing naquadria is langara, where large deposits were created millenia ago by an unknown Goa'uld scientist.

must make a h*ll of a CPU

#24     Aug 25, 2005
  5. Bad idea for an LCD to have anything less than 3 yrs warranty. These are not repairable. I would stay away from this.

#25     Aug 25, 2005
  6. gnome

gnome

You watching too much Scifi TV...

#26     Aug 25, 2005
  7. yo, gnome, i gots to hit the rack....it's 2200 hours my time (iraq) i work 7 days a week 12 hours a day.....and when i get back to the 'states' i don't want to work any more.....thats why i'm doing the stock thing....peace out

CMT
    MTSX
    TGE

i'm ride the wave...WITH MY EYES WIDE OPEN....

#27     Aug 25, 2005
  8. i have to admit i did not know the word Naquadria so i did a 'hit' on yahoo and C&P the paragraph

good night

#28     Aug 25, 2005
  9. gnome

gnome

I sort of figured that..... or, you are a fanatical Scifi nerd...

#29     Aug 25, 2005
  10. I ended up buying one on ebay, got it for $248 total. Could not get any of the coupons to work at dell.com

#30     Aug 25, 2005