Best deal on Dell monitor?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by traderdon56, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Where can I get the best deal on a Dell 1704 Ultra sharp monitor?

The Dell website has them for $263 or so, and I might be able to a little better than that on e-bay.

Anybody have any unused Dell coupons?

TIA

Don

2. Nobody knows where to get the best deal on this monitor?

3. JackR

JackR

4. JackR

JackR

UltraSharp 1704FPT 17-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand for 185.43 at Dell.com

The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 1704FPT 17-inch Flat Panel Monitor redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish new Dell industrial design, advanced functionality and the best in LCD panel technology. It utilizes an Active Matrix TFT LCD that delivers distortion-free, clear images with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels and fast 12 ms response time.

At Checkout apply 33% Coupon Code: V96?D5167JSZ27

Also At checkout apply $35 off $300 Coupon Code : HW3M4JVGKS8XWJ

5. Thanks guys!! :D

6. man not long ago we were all buying the 1905 19 inch ultra sharp for $299. i bought 4 and was pissed when i saw it for $269 one time but since i've not seen it under $400

7. selecto

selecto Guest

Don't even think about anything under 19" and get 2.

I just did (new Dell's - eBay) and its the best money I ever spent in teknoland.

8. Jack-

Evidently these have expired, and when I click on the 1704 link at deals2deal.com, it tells me it can't be found. So I called Dell, and am supposedly now on their coupon mailing list, we'll see how that goes.

How often do they send them out?

Thanks for your help :D

Don-

9. Don - I have seen new dell coupons a couple of times a week. For awhile there, many of them were for flat panel monitors, but I don't remember seeing any of those for a few weeks.

10. #10     Aug 23, 2005