Best currency pair to trade during the day

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nwoptions, Dec 16, 2020.

1. right now comfortable with BTC/USD

#41     Aug 10, 2021
  2. S.Luke

S.Luke

I'm a beginner trading with EURUSD, and I suggest using this pair because the volatility is lower and earning consistent profits is possible with a good strategy.

#42     Sep 15, 2021
  3. socool

socool

EURUSD and GBPUSD are good option for you.

#43     Sep 15, 2021
  4. Well the London open and New York open has the largest momentum compared to the asia session

you can no doubt trade the Asian session, its a bit slower comparatively
    pick a style that lets you get entries during the Asian session and let them play out while you sleep and wake to some good profits

if you looking for pairs that trade during the day for you, can look into YEN pairs as they are the most active ones during Asian session

#44     Sep 15, 2021
  5. I like this pair, I think beginner they can focus on one pair, actually, one pair in EURUSd or GBPUSD already good to make money, choosing low spread broker help them to make a better profit.

#45     Sep 15, 2021
  6. i think EURUSD would be fine to trade.

#46     Sep 16, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.
  7. when you have good knowledge and experience then any time you can bring good amount of profit by using any kind of currency , its a real fact.

#47     Sep 18, 2021
  8. Most of the major pairs are very useful to trade in morning. EURUSD and GBPUSD are some of my fave tho

#48     Sep 20, 2021
  9. Agree with you all on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

#49     Sep 20, 2021
  10. Louis_tr

Louis_tr

EUR/USD it is for sure!
    Love this pair because of the available news, its activeness, and its liquidity.

#50     Sep 21, 2021