Best currency pair to trade during the day

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nwoptions, Dec 16, 2020.

1. thanks for the reply. all of the written forex guides on babypips and some of the guides on forex factory said the best time to trade those pairs (because of increased volatility) was during those hours.

#11     Dec 21, 2020
  2. why do you want volatility
    volatility to inexperienced traders are a killer, do you think you are flexible/nimble enough to survive that. eur/usd between 8am and 11am est chops like crazy when datas come out -- that's not volatile enough for you.
    today eur/usd went down 100 pips in 2hours than went back up 120 pips the rest of the day. 220 pips movement that's action

#12     Dec 21, 2020
  3. Kajir

Kajir

Often very popular, there is the use of a currency pair, the dollar is one of the most popular currencies of the developed country.

#13     Dec 28, 2020
  4. I don’t think it matters that much whether you trade during the day or at night. I could be wrong.

#14     Jan 4, 2021
  5. Bujuru

Bujuru

Well, probably the most popular and beloved pair is the euro-dollar .. And also everything related to the German currency and the Canadian

#15     Jan 4, 2021
  6. Yes, it does matter. Some pairs are good for day trading and some are not so profitable. Like USD/JPY is best traded at night.

#16     Jan 4, 2021
  7. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

If you’re confused about the pair, I suggest you try it out on a demo first. This will give you a fair idea about day trading. You can use any good broker. I generally go with Avatrade and at times with Fxview. They seem okay to trade major pairs as the spreads are tight. Commissions are also something that are in a trader’s favour.

#17     Jan 4, 2021
  8. Try GBP/USD or USD/CHF. These are good to trade during the day. I always stick to intraday trading and I think you’ll be fine with these pairs. Just develop a solid trading plan. Good luck, mate.

#18     Jan 5, 2021
  9. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

GBPUSD is certainly a profitable pair. I have traded this pair both short term and long, the lower swap rates of fxview are helpful for keeping position open for long. I use my other account with Avatrade generally for trading smaller charts. Spreads with both are good but I prefer not putting in all my capital with 1 broker. By far, this pair seems quite profitable to me and is okay to trade during any time of the day or night. The liquidity on this one is good.

#19     Jan 5, 2021
  10. Marvini

Marvini

It is best to go through some training in order to understand which currency pair to use for intraday trading.

#20     Feb 11, 2021